24.NEVER SAW THIS COMIMG (Part1)

NOTE : Here's the continuation of the "Against the wind".

If you have stumbled upon this book purposely or unintentionally, do read the second loop Jacob's and Renesmee's love life? Who will she choose for her?!

And if you want to read the first part,"Do visit AGAINST THE WIND"and feel free to support me by your precious votes and comments.

RENESMEE

Jacob,

You'll stay with me forever but sadly it's not in the same way I wanted you to.

It's hard when someone leaves you and it's even harder remembering all those moment they said they never would. I was never ready for you to leave....Even if there would be million reasons for you to leave, I would always look for one reason for you to stay.

I know you are not here beside me; yet your laughter is what I hear after every end, it's you who see in every crowd and it's your voice I hear when I am at my very worst; quietly reassuring when I feel like everything is finished. You are gone but I feel your presence everywhere yet at the same time I realise your absence in my soul.

This world is broken and broken things happens_yes! and I feel utterly shattered and disillusioned where this empty space just became the part of my life once again. I don't like this. I don't like any of this .

It's been 7 days; since I haven't talked to you, Jake and apart from missing you; apart from everything I see or do, reminds me of you. I cannot lose hope.....you will have to return for me.

Sometimes to get our life's back we have to face the death of what we thought our life will be. But I won't let this happen to me, Jake. I'll stay strong and live through each beautiful memories given by you. This time I will leave for you.

I remember every crazy thing you have ever said. You let them running around my head. You are always there; you are everywhere; but right now I miss you and wish that you were here.

~Renesmee

I sighed. Swallowing the sudden lump in my throat. I felt dizzy and my shoulders slump. I flipped through the pages of my day book, toying idly with the front cover. It wasn't a half-bad idea to make some records of miserable me; so that it would be like he never left and missed any part of me.

I started onto another....

Jacob,

It's been 15 days since you left and~ Now that you're gone, on lonely nights I play your favourite songs that reminds me of you. It's the pure, playful infectious smile of yours that I miss the most. I sit evey night listening to the songs, staring at the empty walls that was once filled with your presence.

Sometimes I walk up to the window; to witness the busy life of people who are lucky to be with people they love and the winds that once played with your hairs,have turned their back on me in disappointment, every time they find me standing alone at the window.

I miss you, Jake.

If you would know today Quil, Seth and Embry paid a short visit but unfortunately it didn't help. Instead it reminded me more of you.....of how your voice quickened when you get to knew that they were here with me and you always being ready to push them out of our conversation. The way you briefly glanced down when they teased you.