30.FOR BETTER_FOR WORSE {Jacob}

JACOB

"Jacob?!" A hand rattled me hard.

My eyelids got popped wide open, as my mind reminded me to take in air each time I tried to skip. My head shifted around, completely covered up in sweat as I counted my own shallow breathe.

"So you have been up to this all night?!" Embry snapped at me.

The last night~ I croaked. My head shook vigorously as the glimpse of it out broke certain riots of angry thoughts in my mind. Each word he said raced, pumping all the anger that was settled.

"No!" I gasped and tried to raise myself from the surface. I wobbled slightly, as everything felt like it would shatter in that second for the lack of energy it went through.

Embry put a hand around me to make sure I would not fall. "Jacob!" He shook me slightly. "What's wrong?"

Everything!! I wanted to say. Everything is totally wrong. It was a planned up game against all of us. I lost her. "I lost Renesmee!" I choked at the last word that only seem to be audible.

"Speak it up, clearly."

What should I tell them? Huh?

....that we clearly wasted our last three months; digging about someone who has already been there all along? Or the same is the one who attacked Bella and followed up every step we decided to take? Or we need a cheers for we finally have our victory that we found out about the Immortal-Indestructible-Crescent- Alpha? Or beside everything...I can apparently tell them that I lost Renesmee to him!

No. No. No. I thought. I cannot let all this melt away. I have to tell this to her. I have got to find Renesmee. I pulled myself free from Embry's arm, drifting apart and making my exit to her. My head shook violently along with my body trembling hard.

I can tell her and all of this is going to be ok! We can start back from where we left. It's okay even if we will start new. I ran up and lounged myself into a werewolf as I raced to her.

"Jaco~" Embry tried to catch up with me a second before I jottled down on the ground to reach her as fast as I could.

Embry transformed too~

And now it's here...all the things that consumed me started on it's way to engulf him; as a picture of the previous night flashes over...then and now...then next and again.

It burned over him as the anger fumed all over to get him on edge.

Sam, Paul and Jared are on their way. I heard a familiar sound, as I could feel the two of them chasing me.

It happened all over again, where the similar rage burned with ingnition like a spontaneous flame. I bolted down the hard rock and then back to the damp ground that had been greeted by the showering raindrops of last night.

Chris is at the Cullen's place right now. Seth informed as he caught up with us.

I continued to let my weight to shift from one to another, each thoughts raised in high definition and I sped with every passing second.

After about a minute, I found the entire pack heading up to the Cullen's place through the forest. My heart hammer's and thuds within my chest with each step I get near.

I need to reach her tell her everything before I lose my strength and end up here.

Ah!! But that first kiss~ His words re-emerged in my mind....so un-Renesmee of her! The piercing words bounced in my mind, crashing a storm at me over and over again.

Tears settled in my eyes, hot and fierce. Every bit of my blood rushed with the convulsed fear.

I will kill him...for every thought he had for her.

I emerged from the woods and there~

I found him; with both of his brows drawn together standing beside her.

A full, deep cry rised within my dry throat and with a sudden jerk of my body, I reached for him.

"Jacob?" Her panic-stricken eyes flipped to me in horror.