New home New School

When my mom told me we were moving once again, into a new town, I am was mad. All we ever do is move, and now here I am in a town in the middle of nowhere, getting ready to go to my new school.

*pls ignore this horrible beginning for now, I'll eventually fix it*

"Aviana Gray, get down here! Your gonna be late for school!" my mom yelled.

I quickly got dressed and put on a cute outfit *up above* and put my hair in a messy bun

I quickly got dressed and put on a cute outfit *up above* and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I have my mom a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out the door. My mom hasn't let me take my drivers test yet so I have to walk everywhere. Well in this case run because I was going to be late. When I got to the school I walked to the office and walked up to the receptionist. I told her I was here for my schedule because I was new.

" Here you go honey. There your schedule and your locker is gonna be number 127," she said.

I quickly thanked her and went to find my locker. By the time I found my locker all of the classes had started. I put some of the paperwork the lady at the desk gave me in my locker and went to my first class. I looked down at my schedule and saw my first class was science. Fucking great, I thought. When I finally found the class, I walked in and saw about 15 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Ah so great of you to join us Aviana. Your seat will be next to Jay." He pointed over to a guy sitting near the back of the room.

I quickly took my seat and but my bag on the floor.

"Hey," I heard a deep voice say.

*Without lip ring*

*Without lip ring*

I looked up and found a pair of hazel eyes gazing at me. This Jay guy was really cute. He had short brown hair and even though he was sitting down you could tell he was tall. He was kinda muscular too. I looked up to meet his eyes again.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

"You must be new here. I've never seen you around before," he said.

"Yeah I'm new. I just moved here."

"Well I'd be more than happy to show you around sometime," he said with a boyish grin.

"Yeah I'd like that," I said with a smile.

I'd definitely like that, this guy is really cute and sweet. Usually guys don't really like me because I was a little chubby but he is giving off different vibes. I really like him so far.
Jay opened his mouth to speak but we interrupted but an animalistic growl.
I jumped and slowly turned around to were I heard the noise. I was met with deepest green eyes I had ever seen in my life. They were breathtaking.