14

Friday:

It's been about 1 week since that last encounter with Liam, I wasn't sure if he still wanted to talk, but I tried not to run into him anyways.

I went to work, back home, slept and back to work again. I'd been listening to music a lot and trying to read, I've never read much but I always wanted to, that's why I have more than 10 books piled up in case one day I finally pick one up. I'm finishing the first one, most of them are mystery solving story type, murders and stuff, I really like those kinds of stories, when you can't stop reading. The downside is that that's the only thing in my mind and I'm paranoid 24/7, but it's kinda exciting, I feel like inside the book.

Today I woke up with a stomach ache, I almost never get sick and I can't think of what I could've eaten, I don't eat much and my diet it's more or less balanced, so I don't get it.

After breakfast, which I despised by the way, I went to work.

I sighed deeply "Hi Chris"

"You don't look so good"

"Thank you" I said without caring really.

"No I mean, you're very pale"

I was feeling very fatigued "What?"

"Are you alright?" He said taking some steps towards me.

I managed to say "Yeah -I swallowed- Yeah, I'm alright" before I ran to the toilet.

I didn't have time to close the door, I went right on my knees and vomited into the toilet.

I vomited twice, then I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my face with it. I looked at the door and saw Chris shyly looking in.

"I'm alright"

"You sure?"

"Yeah" I cleaned my self up and went to the counter.

"You shouldn't be working"

"Who cares, I'm fine"

He groaned "I care because you're not fine"

I looked at him.

"Go home"

"Agh, alright, fine!"

"I'll explain if someone asks"

I scoffed "Who's gonna care, they check on us like once a month"

"Just go"

"I'm going" I said as I put on my jacket and backpack.

I walked home, considering the bus would only make things worse.

That breakfast was awful, but that's what I eat every day, so that wasn't it.

I was hungry but the thought of even a piece of bread made me sick.

I entered the house and the phone was ringing. I went and picked it up.

"Hello"