t w o

I quickly rubbed my eyes with my hands.. I felt sorry for Jungkook but I kept walking.. He ran to me, throwing me at his chest.. All tensed.. He was scared of something.. Was it about me?

Jungkook's pov

I searched for Y/n the whole school, even the rooftop.. She was not there.. But I clearly remember that her bag is still there in the classroom.. I searched for too long and everyone left.. Is she upset about something.. Was it my fault? Did I said something to her by not knowing?.

Maybe I should just go and wait at the classroom, because wherever she's, she will have to come back to take her bag away I'll be able to find her that way then.
I ran to our classroom but her bag was not there. I was just standing there. I am dumb. What is bothering her.. I have to go find her right now.

I started walking towards the direction of her house, and I saw her walking, why didn't she took the bus and why is she still here, she usually takes the bus when she is not feeling well,or tired. She also departed early from school today.. She is also walking slowly..

I shouted at her.. But she still tried to go.
Then I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Why the hell is she like this, does she have any idea how worried I was.. I was about to cry.. I was constantly thinking that something bad happened.
I was so worried. Finally she's here in my arms. Okay she is fine, that's all I want.

Right after I pulled her into a tight hug, I saw that her face is dull, her eyes are blood red. Was she crying

Yes she was definitely crying. I am sure.
But why..?? Why did she not tell me.

I hugged her again, this time she pushed me away and tears were falling down her cheeks.
I am so sad seeing her like this, and I was hurting so much, because, she is trying to ignore me from some days now. She is not the Y/n i know.

She turned around, crying.. And running away.. I tried to stop her but she went inside a bus.. And I stood there.. Not knowing what to do..

She really hate me that much? I asked myself. Maybe I am bothering her. I should not disturb her anymore..

Y/n's pov

I didn't know what to do, I just don't want him to see me like this and knowing the truth. I know that maybe he'll start hating me more. I don't want that.

I don't want to be drifted apart from him.

I love him. And he doesn't.

I just stared at the ceiling laying down on my bed. And I fell asleep.

It was morning.. My mom woke me up, and my dad already went to his office..

It was Friday.

Though I didn't wanted to go to school but I got up from the bed and started to get ready for my school.

I reached the school. And what I really want to do now is hug Jungkook and say him that to never leave me alone. But I can't do that anyway. I was just searching for Andy because I don't want to hear more about Jungkook from Selina.. So I just walked in the direction of my classroom.

There they are, Jungkook and Selina were talking and laughing.. They were really having a great time and I didn't wanted it to get ruined because of me.

I walked away and Jungkook didn't even notice me.. He is not the same, he forgot me!

Then Andy came to me.. She was the most talkative. Ugh. I know that both Selina and she talks too much but she is just like a broken radio.. I laughed thinking of that..

Andy said "Oh they look so cuuteeee together, look at them, O my-" She took my hand and walked towards them.. I didn't wanted to go but she dragged me..

"Ohhhh hey there love birds.. Forgetting us too soon" Andy said to them.. Selina replied "How can I forget my best friends. duh" They all laughed.. So I was just smiling.. Knowing the fact that she just confirmed that they are in a relationship for real.. And the thing that hurt me the most is that.. Jungkook, he was just standing there still laughing, not caring that what happened to me, why was I crying.. And he didn't objected Selina that they are not dating.

I am done.
I am no one. I felt suffocated, because no one knew that I really liked Jungkook from the very beginning because I was afraid to tell anyone. I just assured that my feelings for him, seeing him with someone else.. I can't even tell Selina to break up, or that I like him, because she is my childhood friend, I can't do that to her.. I am not that cruel.

And the important thing is that Jungkook also likes her,but why didn't he said it to me by himself..!

I just felt my heart breaking into pieces. Not even Andy knew I liked him.

I ran to the classroom, waited for the class to start, I sat at the last bench corner.
Jungkook surely knows that when I am upset only then I sit alone, specifically in the last bench... He always used to sit beside me. No matter what.

He just didn't care.. But why didn't he not sat beside Selina? Did they fight? Already?

I just kept my head down at the bench.

The class started and the only thing I did was, I stared at Jungkook.. I didn't know why, I should be wrong, but he doesn't seem to be okay..

Is he really okay?
Whatever, Selina is there for him, I am overreacting again.. I just make up things in my mind which I should stop doing, as soon as possible. I didn't wanted to be hurt anymore. I felt so lonely. I've never felt like that before.. Never.