f o u r

Y/n's pov

I thought that I shouldn't be cruel anymore. I should just let both of favorite persons be happy.. I am happy for Selina but not the fact that she's in a relationship with Jungkook.. But it's okay, I can't do anything now.

I thought that I can do anything in life but I can never leave my best friends.. I have to forget about the feelings for him and start acting normal..! I can't loose my best friend for some stupid thoughts of mine..

Selina was my first friend who never left me.. She's the only one who actually never hurt me in the past.. She was my closest friend.. And I met Andy after Selina. She was also a very good friend.. But I always spent time with Jungkook. I think only about Jungkook and no one else. He is the one who knows all my secrets, even the ones which Selina and Andy has no idea about. I don't know, but I felt safe around him, I feek like home.. He knows every part of my life and, every side of mine.. He still cares so much about me even after knowing all my flaws..

I have to sort this and go back to normal life. Having two closest friends and one Best Friend. I have to talk to him.. I have to be normal.. I have to act like nothing happened. That's the only way left for me to not destroy our friendship and their relationship.

The bell rang and it was the break. I went to the canteen and looked for Jungkook.. I saw him holding Selina's hand laughing and being happy.. It's so strange, seems like he don't want to talk to me.. I thought it was just a normal fight, little did I know it effected our friendship. He is so so so much happy without me.. I felt unwanted.
_________

The school ended. I was walking home.. Earlier he always used to send me home.. We always used to make fun of each other and joke around.. Now he is busy with Selina.. He always walked me home together when I didn't feel good..
But now I am walking by the park which we used to go often.. I didn't want to remember anything.. I am so sad.. It's even more sad that he is not with me, he is not by my side to stay with me and overcome the sadness.. Because the reason why I am sad is him. I don't want to live. I feel like thrown away.. I will never forgive him.. How can he do this to me after all we went through together.

My eyes started getting watery..

Jungkook's pov

We always went to the canteen together but I didn't see Y/n today.. I thought she was ignoring me.. I was waiting for her to come in the canteen and Selina came again. I looked at Y/n, she was coming to me but before that Selina came and kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair.. After seeing that she walked away. She was sad. I can feel it. I don't want her to be alone. I don't want to end our friendship like this.. This can't be the reason for us to break our friendship.

'What about those pinky promises of never leaving each other? Huh?' I thought.

I wanted to run to her and hug her and never let her go, tell her that I am sorry I'll never leave her alone again..

But when I stood up.. Selina pushed me back and didn't let me go.. Everyone there started laughing shyly, indicating us.. I had no choice but just to sit down.

I am definitely going to her after school. If I am not able to meet her outside the school again, because of Selina, I'll show up at her house. I will not think twice.

The school was over and Y/n was already gone.. I was late for Selina.

I was running to find her. And I finally saw her.

Y/n's pov

I was thinking about being in a relationship with someone. No one was suitable enough. Only if it's Jungkook, it's okay!
I thought.. But he is already in a relationship with someone else. He didn't think of me..

Someone was calling me from behind, I heard a low voice. I hope it's Jungkook. It has to be him.