n i n e

I entered the classroom.
I didn't see Selina from the morning.

I went to my locker to take my books.
Suddenly I saw Selina, I was about to go back to the class, when Selina came in front of me.

"Why did you meet Jungkook yesterday" she said and right at that moment she slapped me. "Someone saw Jungkook outside your house yesterday. Now what do you want? You want my boyfriend to go and fuck you?" she was aggressive.

"I don't give a single fuck about what you think, I never thought you would be like this, I never thought you'd treat me like this, don't talk to me ever" I said.

Selina came and pulled my hair "You know, people change" She said.

She was turning around to go away,
I saw Jungkook running towards us.
"This bitch was disturbing me baby, who is more important to you, she or me" Selina said pointing at me.

"You hurt her again, and watch me make your life a living hell, don't dare to talk to her" Jungkook said to Selina.

"You were cheating on me all this time" Selina said.

"Don't try to act innocent, I saw you kissing some guy in that cafe" Jungkook said angrily.

"Whatever, I never loved you, I just wanted you to be my boyfriend because you were famous" she said.

"I'm done. I'm breaking up with you" Jungkook said to her..

He came to me and hugged me.

"It's okay. Sometimes it's better if someone forgets you, especially if the person was a bad influence on you like Selina." Jungkook said while caressing my hair.

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets" I said.

"We are late again" He chuckled.

"Let's go" I said.

"Why does it always have to be you two" The teacher said. We looked and each other and said at the same time "Sorry ma'am"

"Okay have a seat" the teacher said.

Jungkook sat beside me.

The class ended. "I am buying you an ice cream after school" Jungkook suddenly said.

"Okay let's destroy your saved money successfully" I laughed.

"Did you forget that high school will be over after the final exams, I would not be able to see your pretty face everyday maybe" He shyly said..

"Oh really, so sad" I said.

"You fated couple, you both are coming to my party this Saturday" Jimin shouted at us..

"He didn't proposed me yet" I shouted back and pouted.

"Propose her before I kick you in the ass" Jimin screamed sarcastically.

"She's mine" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh listen listen." Jimin said to us in a low voice.

"I am going to confess to Andy, would she accept me?" Jimin said.

"Oh yeah, I think she likes you" I said.

"Best of luck bro, I wish you to not get rejected again" Jungkook laughed
Jimin glared at him.
___________________________________________

Me and Jungkook were in the canteen.

Andy came to me jumping ... And shouted "Jimin is my boyfriend, can you believe it? You have to believe it!"

"We know right" Jungkook said.

"Yaaayyyyy" We laughed..
_____________________________

"You are coming to the party right" Andy said.

"I don't know. I think 'no' maybe" I said and explained her everything about Jungkook and what Selina did.

"You have to admit that you're a bad friend because you never told me about this" Andy said.

"You have to, how can you just be alone, oh don't tell me you still feel socially awkward, Jungkook is with you and he loves you and everyone knows it" she said.

"I am not going" I said.

Finally after saying 'no' about a minimum amount of hundred times she had an idea,to make me go to the party. "Jungkook will be sad, should I ask Jungkook to make you come" she said.

"Finee, I will be going" I said

Two days are left for the party.. I'll be going there with Jungkook.

Our final exams will be starting after 2 weeks and after that high school will be over!
__________________________________

So today after school, Jungkook got me an ice cream and we talked about so many things. More like random things like why octopus have 8 legs.. It was actually a very good day.. Everything was fine.

He walked me home holding my hand..

"I know there are other people, but I don't want anyone else. I want you. Even when you are sad, even when you make mistakes, even if we don't agree at times. I still just want you" I said to him.

"I am not perfect. I'll annoy you, piss you off, say stupid things, then take it all back. But put that all aside and you'll never find a person who cares or loves you more than me" Jungkook said.

He hugged me outside my house.
"Good night" I said and smiled.
"Good night" he said and waved me bye.

There's something about Jungkook that keeps me wanting him more. He gives me feelings which I can't put into words.