t h r e e

The teacher came inside and said "Children we've organized a one day trip for you, it's compulsory for all of you to join" It was on Monday. This week.

Everyone was very happy, but I kept thinking of excuses for not going there..

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting alone without Y/n by my side. I don't know, it felt like a part of me was missing.
Today I came to school early, I was trying to not disturb Y/n because she tries to ignore me. I was just walking to the classroom, and then someone called my name.. It was Selina.. She was just trying to cheer me up, but I didn't want to talk to her now. I am not in a good mood. Then she started to talk about someone she likes and she wants him to confess first. I started laughing at her.. I was continuously thinking about Y/n though.

Then I saw her.. But she tried to avoid me and sat in the last bench corner.. She sits there, whenever she feels sad, those days when she felt low, we used to sit there ignoring everyone. only me and her. But today maybe she sat there to ignore me..

Y/n pov

The class ended and Jungkook didn't even bothered asking anything. It's okay he is just trying to forget a bad memory. I thought of myself and walked away quickly.

School was over, but I went to meet the teacher to say that I can't come on Monday for some Family problems. The teacher said that "It's okay but you should still try to come"

I left and went home..
As usual, I was laying on my bed, overthinking everything, being sad, and felling asleep.
___________________________________________

It was Monday. I didn't go to the trip.. I don't want to interrupt between them again.

It was a holiday next day..

Jungkook's pov

I didn't want to go to the trip but I'll just go because of Y/n, she never picks up my calls lately, so I don't know whether she's going there or not. I think she'll go. So I decided to go there. Once I see her, I am going to tell her sorry and end clear out every misunderstanding.
____________

I went there just to apologize to her. I searched everywhere again. But she was not there. Shit. Why is she like this. I couldn't take it anymore so I asked the teacher that why is she not here.. She answered that "She probably has some family problems, as I know"

She never have family problems. What is happening. Is that the reason why she is upset these days..

I was sitting alone the whole day.. Some girls were talking about me and I didn't listened to them, as usual.

Maybe I should never confess to Y/n. I should maybe find someone else. That would be a relief for her.. She doesn't likes me. She hates me for sure. I don't want her to be sad and stressed for me anymore.
She didn't even bothered to share her problems with me anymore.. I am not important to her these days i guess.

Then suddenly I saw Selina coming to me.. "Hey" she said, "Oh, hi" I said being lost
"You don't seem okay, are you upset about me?" why is she saying such things. Does she like me. "I wanted to tell this to you from a long time but I couldn't, but the guy whom I was talking about that day, the guy who I wanted to confess first, that boy's you" she said excitedly..

"I- uhm" I was about to say that I am not ready for this, she cut me off and said "I like you very much, from too long, please don't hurt my feelings, don't reject me" she said. "Okay" I said, not knowing what to do. "Then, I am your girlfriend from now? Yeaayy" she said.. I just forced a smile and said "I am not feeling well maybe I just need some rest" I said to her wanting her to go away.. "Okay, I'll tell everyone about us in school then. See you" she said, and left.

I was just blank. I didn't know what was wrong with me.

After I reached home.. I was just sad and hurt to be honest.

I went to school. Selina appeared from nowhere, she held my hand and started running towards her friends.. "Meet my boyfriend y'all" she was happy.. But I felt that it's not okay.. She told everyone, I repeat, 'everyone' in the school that we are in a relationship. There is nothing left for me to do anymore. Then I finally saw Andy and Y/n together.. Selina told them that we're in a relationship and Andy shouted "I knew it". Y/n smilled at us and walked away.
I don't know but it didn't seemed real to me.. Does she hate me that much?
I somehow ran to our classroom escaping from Selina. The class was started.

I am in a relationship.. But why am I feeling lonely. And broke.. I shouldn't be feeling lonely like this. And Y/n is also happy for us.. I should try to forget about my feelings for Y/n now and start all over again with Selina.. That's the only thing I can do now.