t e n

Today I have to go to Jimin's party.. So I was trying to choose a dress..

But I was confused between two.. I heard the door bell ringing..

I opened the door. It was Andy.
Oh now at least I'll know what to wear, I'll ask her to choose..
"Come fast" I said.
"What happened?" Andy said.
"Tell me which one to wear at the party between these two, the red one or the silver one..?" I said..

OR

OR

"Red one bitch, red suits you more

"Red one bitch, red suits you more.. Damn, you'll look like a doll, I am jealous now" Andy said..

"Ugh.. Ikr, I also want to wear the red one, but the problem is that red is Jungkook's favorite color.. He'll think I wore it for him" I said

"Oh red's his favorite color? Then that is going to make him want to undress you right when he'll see you. Be careful babee" She said while smirking.

"Ew, you are so cheap, get out, gross" I laughed

"I don't know anything, you are wearing the red one, that's final" Andy said with a big smilled..

"Okay, whatever" I said and tilted my head.

"I am going now, bye I am going first then, Jimin keeps texting me" She said and left.

I let my hair open and straightened it, did a little bit of makeup, elegant but not heavy.. I applied a red liquid lipstick..
And I was ready to go..

I took my phone and got out of the house.

Finally I reached Jimin's house.

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting on the couch, wondering where is Y/n and why the hell is she not here yet..

I saw someone entering, is that Y/n?
I was not sure, then I saw Andy running towards her.. It's definitely Y/n.

I got up from the couch to see her..

She is looking beautiful. Wait. I didn't know she can look so hot in a dress. She always used to wear baggy clothes and tie her hair up in a messy bun.. She can't be Y/n. I thought sarcastically and smiled.

"Do I know you? I think I've seen you somewhere before" I said to Y/n.

"Who are you jerk, I don't know you" She said jokingly.. We all laughed..

"Bro are you trying to kill someone by looking this hot? Look at Jungkook, if 'blushing mess' was a person, it would be him" Andy said and pushed Y/n's shoulder lightly with her hands..

"Noo, I am not blushing" I said immediately.

"Oh, really? You ARE blushing" Y/n said.

"You are blushing too now! Do you know that?" I said smiling..

"Maybe because someone is looking too hot, but cute at the same time" She said.

I knew she was talking about me but still,I said "Who? Are you dating someone else here?" I said and pouted

I said "Who? Are you dating someone else here?" I said and pouted..

"It's you. You know that very well idiot" She smiled..

She's so cute.

Everything was fine.. But no one knew I am going to officially propose Y/n in front of everyone today and tell her to be my girlfriend.. Only Jimin knows that.. There are many people here.. I am nervous.. And I've not prepared anything. I don't know what should I say.
___________________________________________

So everyone was there, sitting on the couch, by everyone I mean Andy, Jimin and Y/n beside me.. and others were doing whatever.

I took her hand, and called her name "Y/n"

"What?" she said

"I have something to tell you" I said.

"Okay, say" she said..

"I love you!" I said

"Whaat? Are you proposing me right now? Like seriously? Uhm I mean sorry for that. I love you. I love you too, so much" she said.

This is the reason I love her the most in this world.. The way she freaked out at first and then said I love you..

"You have me.
Until the last star in the galaxy dies,
You have me" I said..

"Yeh yeah, and remember that I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, or be in your arms, because that's only my place" she said.

"That's where you belong baby" I said

"That nickname is cringey but I like it" she said.. And we both laughed..

"Yah!" she shouted cutely..

"What baby" I said emphasizing on the word 'baby'

"Please. Never leave me alone." she said.
________________________________