s e v e n

Jungkook's pov

Everytime I talk with Y/n I forget about all my worries, and be happy.

Everytime I say her 'I love you' I mean it. It's like I am confessing her..

I was sleeping the whole weekend.. I have to go out and buy some instant noodles, I am out of them.. I went a department store, it was near the cafe to which we visited that day.. I saw Selina. I remembered that her house is close.. And I saw someone else, it was a boy.. I didn't bothered, but then they got up and Selina kissed him. She kissed him on his lips. In public. Wow.. She's cheating on me already..

I don't like her anyways but how can she kiss someone in public when she's already in a relationship with me.. I hate her.. I knew it very well that she is clingy with everyone but i never thought she'd cheat on me like this.

But deep down I was feeling bad for Y/n.
She's just alone, I am in a relationship and being cheated on but she's still alone.. She could've also been in a relationship when I was not there for her, she doesn't talk to anyone but it's not like no one likes her.. Half of the school has a secret crush on her.. But she's still single.. Is she waiting for me? Does she wants me to really confess?

But whenever I try to be serious about confessing. She changes the topic playfully, everytime. Maybe she is hurting inside because of me..

I can't let her go.. She is mine, and I have to take her before someone else does..
I am really ashamed of myself right now because i don't really know whether to be sad about Selina cheating on me or be happy about Y/n..
____________

Next day :

I was entering the school, I saw Y/n and I was so happy to see her, I was quietly following her without her knowing.
I saw some boy running from behind and walking beside her I was about to go and hit him for disturbing her. Only I can be beside her.. I hate it when it's not me and someone else. But after some time I stopped.

I was shocked actually.. He is the most famous boy of the school. His name is Jimin.. He is our classmate, but we never talked much..

Jimin took out a red rose and got on one knee. I was damn sure that she would accept him, because why not.. There is no reason for her to be single and with all that is going on..

I ran all the way to them.. I was standing behind Y/n.. I just wanted to know her answer.. I am going to tell her to reject him.. This can't be true..

Jimin's pov

I really like Y/n. She is different from everyone.. I confessed to her. I know she would accept me because she is single and I am the most popular boy of the school, everyone likes me.

"I like you, will you be my girlfriend" I said, sitting on one knee.

"I am very sorry, look, I really wanted to, but I already love someone else with my life, I am not ready to be in a relationship now, I am very sorry" she said..

"It's okay, I understand" I was just getting up to walk away but Jungkook suddenly showed up.. What is he doing here?

"Wait Y/n did you accept him? You can't accept him" Jungkook said to Y/n.

"I will explain everything. Just please give me some time I am sorry. Please don't do this to me, please don't" He continued.

Why is he here, I just now got rejected by someone I like and he is being like this..

"Hey what's your problem, you already have a girlfriend I think so, leave her alone you playboy" I said to Jungkook.

"You please stay out of this, you can't be her boyfriend, I can't let her be yours, just leave, please, she is not going to accept you" Jungkook said and dragged her.

"Get off her, and go fuck your own girlfriend you player" I said being serious.

"How dare you talk to him like that, he is not a playboy and this is none of your business, I am sorry to say but please leave, I've already rejected you, why are you trying to act like my boyfriend?" Y/n said angrily.

"Because I really liked you Y/n, and Jungkook always uses you, you better come to your senses soon" I said.

"I am sorry" Jungkook said and hugged her. I am really feeling bad now.

"You know what? Maybe Jimin was right, you should stop using me now, and go to your girlfriend, she's always worried about you, you don't even know what I am going through. And you never cared
Your sorry is not working anymore" Y/n pushed Jungkook. He tried to stop her.

Y/n started crying and continued "I am tired acting like everything's okay when it's not, just go away"

"Please listen to me" Jungkook said.

"I am done acting like your perfect best friend when I always wanted to be more, it's just that.. I realised it late.. And you probably never gave a fuck." She was crying "Leave me alone. Please. Let's just not talk anymore, let's not pretend that we know each other, we understand each other when we actually don't" She started running towards the girls washroom.

Jungkook was just standing there as if he's dead, tears started falling down his cheeks without a single noise.

Before I walked away.. I felt bad for both of them, they love each other so much.

I hugged Jungkook and said "Bro look I am sorry for what I said before, I was just angry because I liked her for quite some time now, and she rejected me because she love someone else. You wanna know what I think? I liked her but no one can love her more than you" I said.

"She said that 'she loves someone else with her life' and I am sure it's you, never let her go, take care of her" I said while tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"I love her" He said.

"I know, bye" I said.

He nodded, we smiled at each other and I walked away..

end of Jimin's pov.