Uninvited Guests

Uninvited Guests

Published: 11/15/2020

I hope I didn't lose any followers for the above pic, lol.

Draco woke to the sound of pans clanking and the smell of bacon. He smiled and, immediately, Gus got up from his blanket nest and licked his face.

"Thanks, Gus," he grunted, cringing from the smell of dog breath. "I'm awake."

Gus licked him again, twirled around and rolled on his stomach for scratches.

"Well, you know how to sucker people in, huh?" Draco said and scratched his belly. The krup's legs twitched happily and he was whining. "Good boy... you're such a good boy!"

"Knock knock," Potter said from the hall, and Gus flipped over.

Draco wasn't what he deemed presentable and patted down his hair nervously. "Come in?"

Potter, an apparently shirtless Potter, opened the door, carrying a tray. "Breakfast/lunch?"

"I'm... I can eat at the table, Po-Harry."

"I already ate. I didn't know when you'd get up. Here," he said and set it on his lap.

"Really, Potter. This isn't necessary."

"You are my guest."

"Yes, I am... but I'm not your mother, nor an invalid. Guys eat at the table."

Harry laughed. "Alright, come on, Draco. Want me to carry it down for you?"

"Fuck y-" he started, but stopped himself.

"I'm messing with you, mate. I ain't gonna kick you out because you got your snarkiness back. I'm well-prepared for insults of my horrible life habits, my muggle relatives that I hate and my lack of sophistication."

Draco raised an eyebrow as he held the tray of food. "Ain't isn't a word, Potter."

Harry laughed. "Come on, your majesty."

Draco got out of bed and didn't bother putting a shirt on. After all, Harry wasn't. He definitely enjoyed seeing Harry's impressive display of muscles. Draco wasn't ripped, no he was actually thin and lanky, but he had been living as a muggle. He had some muscles... and soft skin. He was curious as to what game Potter was playing anyway.

Draco set the tray on the kitchen table as Harry pulled some food on a plate. "I thought you said that you ate?"

"I did. Two hours ago. I got hungry talking to your pale butt. Seriously, do you even tan?"

"It was genetically bred out of my family."

Potter gave him a look.

"I'm joking, kinda. My ancestors were racist, sexist pigs."

"I see. Well, I wouldn't mind a little color on you. You're too fit to be a ghost."

Draco froze, bringing a bit of food to his mouth. Did Potter just flirt with him? "What was that, Harry? A compliment or a pass?"

Harry laughed. "I'm just fucking with you... kinda."

"Kinda? Like you're kinda not wearing a shirt?"

Harry looked down. "I hadn't noticed. Never wear one unless Hermione is here. Used to walk around stalkers, but I restrained myself."

Draco coughed and blushed.

"There's some color. See? Not hopeless for you after all."

Draco knew he blushed easily and didn't usually let himself be that caught off-guard. "Indeed."