Kiss The Girl

“Move over. Move your big feathers. I can't see a thing.” Flounder whispered to Scuttle as they hid behind some grasses watching Aaron and Erica.

“Nothing is happening.” Scuttle complained. “Only one day left, and that girl ain't puckered up once. Okay alright, this calls for a little vocal romantic stimulation. Stand back.”

He flies over ahead and sat on branch just above Aaron and Erica, and starts singing, badly!

Erica and Aaron cringed.

“Wow. Somebody should find that poor animal and put it out of its misery.” Erica said, making Aaron smile embarrassed.

Then he looked up and glared at Scuttle who winked in return.

Sebastian shook his head at Scuttle’s terrible singing.

“Jeez, man, I'm surrounded by amateurs! You want something done, you've got to do it yourself.  First, we got to create the mood.”

He moved forward to above the water.
“Percussion. . . .  Strings. . . Winds. . . .  Words. . . .”

SEBASTAIN:
There you see her
Sitting there across the way
You don't got a lot to say, but there's something about her
And you don't know why, but you're dying to try
You wanna kiss the girl

“Did you hear something?” Erica asked, and Aaron quickly shook his head.

SEBASTIAN:
Yes, you want her
Look at her, you know you do
Possible she wants you too, there is one way to ask her
It don't take a word, not a single word
Go on and kiss the girl
(Sing it with me now)
Sha la la la la la
My oh my
Look like the boy too shy
Ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Ain't that sad?
Ain't it a shame? Too bad
He gonna miss the girl

“You know, I feel really bad not knowing your name.” Erica said, leaning back in the boat.

“Heh maybe I could guess.  Is it, err, Phillip?”

Aaron shook his head.

“Okay, no. How 'bout Ben?  Adam?”

“Aaron. His name is Aaron.” Sebastian whispered into Erica’s ear.

“Aaron?” She asked and Aaron nodded, grabbing her hands.

“Aaron? Well, that's sounds really amazing. Okay, Aaron.”

They both held hands, looking into each other’s eyes as the boat sailed right under a small willow tree, fireflies surrounding them, making the environment more romantic.

SEBASTIAN:
Now's your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy you better do it soon, no time will be better
You don't say a word, and you won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Don't be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how
You want to kiss the girl
Sha la la la la la
Float along
And listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl
Sha la la la la
The music play
Do what the music say
You got to kiss the girl
You've got to kiss the girl
You wanna kiss the girl
You've gotta kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl

The animals all watch in anticipation as Erica and Aaron lean in and their lips touch.

They kiss for about four seconds and they both pull back.

Erica’s eyes held disappointment when they pulled back. The kiss was definitely not one she expected.

There were no fireworks, no sparks, nothing!

“I…” Erica started, but she couldn’t find the words.

Aaron tried to talk but he was met as the same thing as before. No words came out.

He held his throat and looked up at Erica in confusion.

“Is something wrong?”

He tries to reply but then suddenly the boat tips over.

“Whoa, hang on. I've gotcha.”  Erica said as they both helped each other up.

Flotsam and Jetsam both high-fived each other with their tails.

“Nice work, boys.” Ursul complimented from his coven where he was watching.

“That was a close one. Too close. Though I wonder why it didn’t work. The princess did kiss him, it should have…”

Then he turned and saw the image of [Y/n] sitting sadly in her bedroom.

Ursul grinned mischievously.

“Oh…oh. Now I know, the spell can only be broken by a kiss of true love.” He laughed.

“The idiot is confused. He doesn’t know who he truly loves.” He laughed again, but then stopped.

“But wait, he’ll be able to figure it all out now that this kiss didn’t work. And at this rate, the other Princess will be kissing him by morning. Well, it's time Ursul took matters into his own tentacles!”

He went over to his little witchcraft collection and starting picking out different potion bottles, pouring them out into his cauldron.

“Triton's son will be mine and then I'll make him writhe. I'll see him wriggle like a worm on a hook!”

He laughs maniacally and turns into a handsome young man, with Aaron’s voice.

~What?! Plot twist!

I bet none of you see that coming.

I did promise you, the reader will get together with Aaron right, I just didn't say how.

Plus, I really love what I did in this chapter, it helps make my story different from every other Genderbent Ariel story.

Anyways keep reading, cause the next chapter will be up any minute now.

P.s, picture not mine