Prologue

— Yeah, Sana is really clingy — Jihyo said with a giggle and the others agreed.

It's not something new the fact that Sana, a member of the nine girls of TWICE, loves to give hugs and kisses too much, and cuddle in general. Anyways, in every interview that they go, the same question and answer will be given: "Yes, it's the clingy Sana".

And Sana is very proud of it, she feels it as something very precious and necessary, she's not shy to show how much she loves her girls. But sometimes she feels a bit hurt when they just reject her, saying things like "you're being too much... again". She understands and knows that she can't force others to be like her, but she would like if someone could cuddle with her like she loves to do, without saying negative things about that.

The new dorm was really huge, one room per person was something they really wanted, to keep some privacy, and Sana was so happy with it. But right now, she misses those times when Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina were just four or five steps away so she could hug them, and they couldn't make excuses like "Oh, I didn't listen you knocking the door, I was sleeping".

Momo isn't in the dorm too much, and they all know why. Sana is happy for her and her relationship, but Momo is the one who takes her skinship the best, even if she rejects her on camera. And yes, that's why Sana spends a lot of time in Momo's room, just to cuddle.

But Momo is not there, and Sana is in her room feeling sad.

— Unnie? — Sana turned her head to see her new guest — Hey! I got this candies, want some? You look sad...

And here is Dahyun, one of the maknaes of the group, just one year older than Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. She is also the second one who takes Sana's behavior the best, and the older one was ready to take advantage of it.

— Dahyunie — Sana said with a false tone of pain in her voice — I need some cuddles — The younger one laughed a bit — I'm serious! I'm gonna die~

— Ok, ok, i'm coming

Dahyun laid down beside Sana and hugged her, the older one felt so happy because of that and her smile came out naturally, hugging Dahyun tight. One minute evolved into one hour without moving even a bit, well, they moved, but just to hug each other better. They were feeling comfy and warm, like they never knew they could, Sana was enjoying it too much and wanted to stay like this forever, but Jihyo was calling all the girls to eat dinner.

— Can we skip the dinner? — Sana said — I want to hug you a bit more

— We have all the time to hug later, but we have to eat, it's important — Sana frowned and pout — Come on, I promise

— You're lying to me

— I'm not! When did I lie to you, unnie? Never!

— If you lie, I will be so sad — Dahyun sighed — Be honest... you just want to run, like the others — Sana looked down.

— I like cuddling too — Dahyun admited — But I don't want the others to know because you know how much they tease... — Yes, Nayeon loves to tease all the maknae line, and all the group.

— So you like it too? — Sana said in a curiosity tone — As much as I like it? — Dahyun nodded while softly blushing — Hump, I'm telling the others

— What? No! Please don't! — Dahyun begged.

— But I can keep your secret if you... — Sana faced the younger one — cuddle with me everyday from now! — The pale girl laughed feeling relieved.

— Unnie, you know you didn't have to threat me, right?

— It's more interesting — They both giggled— But is this a "yes"? Well, you only have that choice, like our song! — Dahyun laughed again.

— Yeah, it's a "yes", now let's go to eat!

Sana didn't know it will change her life.

Before starting:

▪︎ This book is pure fiction
▪︎ All is about saida, no more shipps included
▪︎ Regular updates
▪︎ Short story
▪︎ English is NOT my first language, so be patient with me please :( you're free to tell me if you found something wrong, like misspelling or something
▪︎ And lastly, I hope you will enjoy it uwu