A little peck

It was a really long day for the girls of TWICE. Between shows and others schedules, they all just wanted to shower and go to sleep, maybe eat something, but they'll surely fall asleep by just touching the bed.

Except for one girl.

Sana is well known not just because for her clingy self, but she's really hyper too. The members and even Sana recognizes that: When she is the most exhausted, the most hyper she'll be. It helps the members a lot, because Sana with her crazy things makes all of them laugh, even if they're feeling down or something bad is going on, Sana is a vitamin. It's like if she's drunk, they still remember that time when Sana played with those shirts and made them go viral, but the cute girl now is embarrassed of herself for doing that, just like a post-drunk person.

They entered the house, Sana doing little jumps in her way to the kitchen. When they were in the car, they decided the order for the bathroom since there's just three for nine girls. So, the order was:

Bathroom 1: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo
Bathroom 2: Sana, Jihyo, Mina
Bathroom 3: Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun

The maknae line didn't follow the "age rule", because Dahyun could easily stay two hours straight just showering.

They were all doing their routine, Sana loves to take long baths to relax herself, but not as much as Dahyun. But this time she decided to be quicker with that, because she really wanted to cuddle with Dahyun before they both go to sleep. So she gets ready as fast as she can (Not too fast) and waited for the pale girl. When Sana heard Dubu's voice in the distance, she ran to her room. The younger one was already dressed up and about to lay on her bed.

— Gonna sleep? — Sana asked with a neutral tone.

Even if she wants to cuddle, she would let the girl sleep since she perfectly knows how tired Dahyun must be.

— Huh... yeah, but... — Dahyun was stuttering a bit, Sana got near to her.

— Do you want something? I can get it for you! — Sana is always caring towards her members, the younger one smiled.

— No, no, it's just... — Dahyun sat in her bed looking down — Today... was not a good day for me — The girl said with a sad tone.

— Hey... — Sana sat beside her — We are not perfect, we can't do perfect every time, it's ok — Sana patted the younger one's head softly — But you can also be sad, just if you promise to be happy tomorrow

Dahyun looked at her unnie with a really honest smile, Sana always makes her cheer up, even when nobody can make her feel better. The older one seems to always know what to say, and Dahyun tries to be like her in that aspect, because she knows how much it helps.

— Unnie, can you cuddle and sleep with me tonight?

Sana didn't need to hear it twice.

There they are, lights off, just the two of them hugging each other tight, Dahyun trying to forget all those bad things of the day and Sana giving her soft pecks on her cheeks, trying to distract the younger one of her thoughts.

She was trying to help... right?

But kissing just Dahyun's cheeks seemed to be not enough, or it was not enough for Sana, who found herself wanting to give a peck to Dahyun.... on the lips.

Sana was discussing with herself, they are friends! It's not something strange giving pecks on the cheeks, why would it be weird if she wants pecks on the lips? It'd be the same, Dahyun wouldn't have to take it in a wrong way, and she just wanted a peck, not something like a real kiss.

Ask or don't ask...

— Dahyunie? Are you sleeping? — Sana whispered.

— Half of me yes... — Dubu answered sleepy.

— Hey! — Sana tried to look at the younger in the dark — Don't sleep yet! I have to ask you something

— Unnie, it's too late...

— Come on! Please... for unnie... — Sana hugged her, knowing how weak Dahyun is for her hugs.

— Ok, ok, ask me — The girl said, finally opening her eyes.

— Can I give you a peck? — The younger one giggled.

— You already gave me a lot, without asking

— No, Dahyun, not on the cheeks — Sana blushed a bit, but in the dark no one noticed it — I want on the lips... — Dahyun didn't answer — It's just a little peck! As friends! Nothing weird! I love those things, y'know? I-I'm telling you because you don't tease me, please don't tease me or call me weird — Instead of regretting it, the older one explained everything.

And Sana finally heard Dahyun giggling again.

— It's ok! I don't think you're weird, you were just too cute — Dahyun patted Sana's head with care — You can do it if you want — Quickly, Sana pecked Dahyun's lips — Are you happy now? — The cute girl nodded — Ok, now, sleep

Sana slept very well.

Peckfriends - Saidaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें