Was a secret?

That day, TWICE had a schedule by the morning at a radio show and the rest of the day was off. Some members were making plans for the afternoon and some others decided to just stay at home to rest. Sana and Dahyun didn't listen to what their fellow members were talking, they were busy choosing what to do once they get home, because they already decided to spend the rest of the day together.

Sana went to her room to change her clothes, since they're staying in home, she wanted to be comfy. In her way in, she saw Momo leaving while saying goodbye, Sana remembers those times when she got sad because of her bestfriend leaving the dorm, but she is not sad anymore, Dahyun is a fantastic friend though.

The pale girl entered her unnie's room after knocking, Sana smiled without thinking. They talked, cuddled and shared pecks on the lips and on the cheeks, while playing around with anything they could find in Sana's room, the older had much stuff since she's foreigner. Jeongyeon always tries to clean those things or take them to the trash, but Sana will always whine and beg to keep everything... she's so sentimental.

Dahyun found the presents that fans gave to Sana at fansigns and other events, they all were so cute, so the younger picked them to play. Most of them were toys and fluffy plushies, she took the squirrel and hugged it, she noticed that the toy was made by the fan. ONCE are very dedicated.

— By the style, I think the same fan gave me a Tofu plushie

— We should put them together, take a photo and upload it on Instagram. ONCE will be so happy!

— Yeah, and SaiDa shippers too — They both giggled, obviously knowing that some fans shipp them.

— Humm, we should post a pic of us in that case, no? — Sana opened her arms for a hug.

— That's our secret weapon, they always get crazy when we do that — Dahyun walked to her unnie and hugged her, laying both of them on the bed.

— How would they get if we upload a pic...? — Sana didn't finish, but pecked the younger's lips.

— Hey, Sana! Would you- OMG

The unique member who would never knock Sana's door before enter, her bestfriend, just Hirai Momo.

They three were froze, Momo making a visible "O" with her mouth. Sana's mind was blanck, she didn't even move under the younger one's body. She knew that she have to explain what's going on to her bestfriend, she also wanted to tell to all the members, so they will not tease or complain when she hug or peck Dahyun.

But the korean girl's plans were different, she stood up and pushed the older into the room too, closing the door after her. Then, Dahyun started to explain very quickly all the "peckfriends" thing to Momo, who was still a bit shocked and couldn't process what her dongsaeng was saying, Sana was still frozen. But this cute girl shakes her head and started to listen what Dahyun was talking about, and Momo finally was nodding at her, understanding.

— So... you two... are not girlfriends? — The other two nodded — You know I will support both of you no matter what, right? — Dahyun sighed.

— I know, unnie, but this is not the case, we're just friends. Right, Sana unnie? — The named nodded with puppy eyes.

— Yes, we are just friends — Sana was about to propose tell the other, but Dahyun spoke.

— Please keep it as a secret

— A secret? — Sana and Momo said at the same time.

— Yes, a secret, it's a secret — Dahyun looked very serious at the pair — By the way, what did you want, Momo unnie?

— O-Oh, I wanted to surprise my boyfriend, but he's on an self-quarantine after a show with some people who had covid, so I came back home. But it's ok! I will just... go to my room — Momo stood up and went to the door — Just keep doing your... things, anyways, I'm going! — And she bailed out of the room.

Dahyun sighed loudly after the door closed, she turned around to see the japanese girl with sad puppy eyes sitting on her bed with her legs crossed. The younger didn't want to talk about what happened, she just trusted Momo's word to keep the secret.

Sana's mind could only think why the younger want their "peckfriends" thing as a secret, maybe, after all, Dahyun actually feels their pecks weird. Sana felt sad, she didn't want to pressure her dongsaeng to do something that she didn't want. The japanese hugged her own legs.

— Why? — Sana asked softly.

— Huh? Why what?

— Why a secret? — Dahyun sighed... again — You don't like it?

— Unnie... — The younger one was looking for the right words — I do like it, really, but did you see how Momo unnie reacted at us? — Sana puckered up her lips — What do you think she thought?

— She thought... that we were girlfriends

— And we are girlfriends?

— No, we're friends

— And will the others believe that?

— I... don't think so... — Sana said with honesty.

— And that's why we have to keep it as a secret, nobody has to know — Dahyun yawned — I want to take a nap... — Sana quickly opened her arms, the younger one loves to sleep hugging Sana — Will you sleep? — Dahyun asked once she was on her favorite place.

— Yes, I will — Sana fake smiled and pecked Dahyun's lips.

But she didn't sleep, she was thinking why Dahyun minds if someone thinks of them as lovers, because after all, they aren't and nobody will change that.