Feeling... things

Already weeks had passed of Sana's confession, Momo helped and comforted her because it was too much to handle by Sana's own. They also decided to keep the secret from now until sometime, both secrets, the call and Sana's new feelings for Dahyun.

But this confused girl couldn't obey her best friend in one thing, one very important thing. Momo was worried, and considered worse for Sana to keep with her "peckfriend relationship" with Dahyun, thinking of the group and welfare of her two friends. She explained that to Sana, but the stubborn girl didn't want to, Momo nagged and told her how she was being selfish again, but Sana promised to have everything in control.

By the way, Dahyun was getting better and everyone was happy for her, she sometimes remembers what happened but tries to just forget, what's in the past, have to stay in the past. Maybe Eunwoo and her didn't have to be together, she does feel bad for her words towards the boy, he didn't deserve to be treated like this. Also, she reflected about Eunwos's position of the case, she can't force him to do something he's not ready for, ASTRO and him had a lot of attention these days and she would feel bad if she affects Eunwoo's career.

Dahyun found her fault in wanting someone too much, being selfish with the boy, who showed to be absolutely the opposite. She looks at her teammates, most of them already had a relationship with someone or are still in one, she's the only who didn't date anyone yet and feels insecure about that sometimes. That was the reason behind her mad reaction towards Lee Dongmin, knew as "Eunwoo", one of the most talented and handsome boys among all idols and actors, she even had a possibility with him? At that moment, it felt like a super no. Now, she can see how the boy was really honest with her, but she screwed it all and ruined all the chances for the future.

But the pale girl knows she can't just be stagnated with that, so she's trying to learn the most she can to not make the same mistakes again.

She didn't talk about it with anyone, just Sana knew a few parts of all her reflection, and the older one felt relieved by seeing her dear dongsaeng better.

The other thing who came back those days, was the cuddling time between this cute girls. For Dahyun it was a wonderful thing, hugging her unnie makes her forget about everything and everyone, it's just her and those warm arms, with lightly pecks on cheeks or lips, she doesn't mind where, but lately she felt too good with Sana's pecks and hugs.

About the older one, she tries to not expose herself too much and is thankful that Dahyun's eyes are mostly closed when they cuddle, so she can't see Sana's cheeks blushing hard every time they share a peck. She's not seeing it as something innocent anymore, she's pecking Dahyun's lips because she likes her and is taking advantage of her clueless dongsaeng, who is just happy for those tokens of love.

The members were finalizing details because the next day is the last show of the end of the year, and it was Sana's birthday too. They were attending a lot of shows, just as every end of the year, winning prizes and being the nine shining stars part of the nation's group. At the end of the day, and after an endless day of practice, TWICE's girls got home.

Sana went to Dahyun's room to cuddle with her before resting, they have to wake up very early the next day, but Sana couldn't go to sleep without giving Dahyun a single peck on her fine lips. So she entered in her beloved's room forgetting to knock first.

A big mistake.

— Omo, Dahyun-ah! I'm so sorry — But Sana didn't cover her eyes, the younger one chuckled.

— It's ok! It's not something new — Sana smiled weirdly while blushing and exiting the room.

Yeah, all of them saw each other in underwear before and it was not something strange, but Sana suddenly felt herself weird seeing Dahyun like this, it's making Sana feel... things.