Where anyone can see

It was already the beginning of a new year for our TWICE's girls, with a lot of new projects to be done in the country and all around the world (If the virus freaking calm down). All the girls were super excited, the company promised a lot of changes to improve in every aspect like music, concept, style, but keeping the group's vibe. With all of this, and much more that I didn't say yet, the girls were full of energy, passion, emotion, concentration and with their bodies ready to the show.

— My back is gonna kill me!

— Stop complaining, Nayeon unnie, I told you to sleep well and you didn't listen — Jihyo nagged.

Well, maybe their bodies were not that ready.

Anyways, right now they are getting dressed for the show and distributed themselves in five rooms. After that, some girls will be attending a radio show for a special edition while the others members go to do other work stuff, on camera or off the camera. It will be a full work day, but because they'll be doing unusual things, are still excited.

Even if they have to finish some works, they are still happy because their weeks of rest are like around the corner, so the excitement is higher than tiredness. But right now, they have to focus the present and do well, later they can make plans for the time that company and them will decide.

— Gimme pecks, muak muak

— U-Unnie!

Sana and Dahyun were sharing room to get ready, but the older rushed to get dressed and take advantage of it, hugging Dahyun who was struggling to put on her dress. The japanese girl giggled and helped her dongsaeng, now these two should exit that place, go to them make-up artist and don't be late.

But Sana got different plans, and Dahyun is ok with that if nobody finds them, so they took their time to share little pecks. The younger one became a bit more brave, now she's confident to give pecks to her unnie, making Sana blush and get shyshyshy.

When they heard their teammates out, being the loudest kids they are, decided to stop and go out for the show, but a lot more relaxed that before. Both of the girls found out that sharing hugs and pecks help to reduce the stress.

There were a lot of people, all of them wearing masks, obviously, but Sana surprised their eyes on her dearest dongsaeng, scanning her pale and beautiful legs. Sana rolled her eyes, she knows how men are sometimes and tried to just distract herself, maybe they were not watching Dahyun and it's just her protective instinct.

Anyways, she walked towards Dahyun and took her hand, the younger just smiled as if nothing happened, it's actually not something weird for all the members to hold hands.

After a very excited stage, the girls were trying to calm their breaths and smile for the cameras, they still have to do a little speech to close the show with the MC's. A member of the staff handed them bottles of water while Nayeon and Jihyo were saying goodbye, Sana took her opportunity and formed a heart with Dahyun while showing it to the camera.

After changing into their comfy clothes to go home, they went to a big hall room where a lot of paparazzi were waiting for them. Sana, again, became her clingy self to go and hug Dahyun as tight as she can, the younger girl was whining for help, but her teammates just laughed and teased, she can't expect more than that.

While walking, Sana wanted everyone to notice how much she loves Dahyun, and in front of all the cameras, approached her to kiss her cheek. The pale girl whined and got near to Sana's ear.

— Not here, unnie, there's a lot of cameras — Sana pouted and then answered.

— But it was just a peck on your cheek

— Unnie... — Dahyun begged with her voice and eyes.

— Alright, I won't do it — Sana said finally.

Sana can't understand why she can't do that in public, a lot of girls do that too and don't take it in the wrong way, was she being too obvious? She doesn't think so.

Is Dahyun embarrassed of her? Or she is just shy?

Too much to think, now she just wants to get home, and also slap herself for making Dahyun uncomfortable with her clingy way of be. No matters the younger girl's reasons, Sana just has to obey.