Chapter 19: Final Confrontation Not Battle

Tom Riddle smiles down at all of the evidence he has compiled against Dumbledore. Between the medical scans and vials of memories from both boys, he has enough proof of the Headmaster's abusive ways to ensure the man will never see the light of day again.

With a crack of apparition, Tom sets his plan into action.

Walking up through the door of Hogwarts brings forth a kind of nostalgia that Tom does not focus too closely on before making his way to the Headmaster's office. Nothing has changed since his schooldays and yet nothing is the same. He walks in long purposeful strides taking these last few moments of calm to thank Lady Magic for his family.

The children are safe at home with Narcissa watching over them while Bellatrix went with Lucius to Privet Drive before going to the bank to straighten out guardianship of their youngest. The children have settled nicely into their roles.

Draco is the protective older brother hellbent on keeping the others safe as they accept him more and more each day.

Neville is the shy and meek middle child that reluctantly goes along with the other boy's shenanigans only to end up having fun in the end.

Harry is the baby of the family. He needs all the love and attention he was denied in his early childhood to one day blossom into a caring young man.

Tom vows that he will protect those three boys with his last dying breath. Nobody deserved a better world than them and he will be damned to hell if he does not provide it.

Walking into the Headmaster's office, Tom quickly takes control of the situation. He only has a limited amount of time to get everything in order on his end.

"Albus, thank you for your time," he ties up the old man with a simple flick of his hand, no wand required.

"What is the meaning of this? How did you get past the wards? What are you doing here?"

"I can not come pay a visit to my old professor?" Tom mocks. "I owe you so much for everything you did to me and my family," his anger is simmering just underneath his skin but he does not allow it to overwhelm him.

Dumbledore does not take such measures.

"You will unhand me right this moment!" he screams and struggles. "Everything I have done was for the betterment of the wizarding world! Everything happens for a reason!" Tom stays quiet, hoping that his silence will prompt the professor.

Dumbledore takes the bait.

"You are the villain of this story. You have to be the villain."

"And if I was not the villain?" Tom raises a perfect eyebrow.

"Impossible my plan worked perfectly. My plans always go just how I want them," Tom watches as the old man continues to thrash for a few seconds before he prompts one last time.

"Your plan to better the wizarding world," it wasn't too much of a question but not quite a statement either.

"Nothing brings good people together better than a war."

"I didn't want to be in your war," Tom allows a little emotion to creep into his voice while ensuring that he directs his gaze just to the left of Dumbledore's tied-up frame.

Everything I had a hand in was for the greater good and you were just a pawn. A pathetic child that I molded into the man you are today."

"Thank you," Tom's voice is back to being cool and controlled, "for your confession."

As if on cue the fire roars to life and out steps several officers followed closely by Lucius.

"Everything you will need to persecute the headmaster is in this vial," Voldemort speaks to Lucius while the officers cuff Dumbledore.

"What is the meaning of this. I demand you unhand me at once."

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, you are under arrest for multiple counts of child endangerment, child abuse, and neglect."

"On whose orders? I demand to speak with the Minister. This has to be some type of mistake."

"You can put in a request to speak to Minister Shacklebolt, but we are still going to have to take you in, Headmaster." Before the old man could argue more he's hauled into the floo and off to the depths of the Ministry.