Back To Mumbai..

Ram working on his laptop, his secretary telling him his Monday schedule, his half concentration on his laptop & he look Arjit on door, he only signed him through his eye, & he signed through his fingers to his secretary go out, while his secretary go out, Arjit entered in, & take a seat on the chair in front of Ram..

Ram without look him & ask- what happened..

Arjit- don't you want to go home..

Ram- just a last one, then head towards the house, why, are waiting for me..

Arjit- yeah, thought to take one drink with you, after all it's Saturday night..

Ram- then what are you waiting for, drink is there, he shows the bottle of whiskey..

Arjit- yeah but you still busy with your work, so it's better you done, then we head for drinks..

Ram keep a side his laptop & ask- what happened, you sound little disturb..

Arjit- yes I'm little disturb, don't you think, you spoiling Khush a lot..

Ram- I don't think so, why you feel that..

Arjit- you buy a bike for him, that too a expensive one, he is only 20, & your this type of behavior, makes him spoil brat..

Ram- no, no, I don't think so, look till he complete his schooling, we know how much he smart & intelligent guy, & he have value of everything, infact he is best in studies still the date, no complaints I heard against him, & he never used my name for wrong thing, & you know that so well..

Arjit- I'm not saying about his education, I'm saying you, stop providing expensive things to him, otherwise he take you for granted..

Ram- look whatever I'm doing right now, only for him Arjit, nobody is there in world after me, he will be the next owner of Kapoor business..

Arjit- what about your own child Ram..

Ram stay numb, he getting up from his chair, & start to look outside, Arjit's word pricked his heart with the deep pain, & Ram says- who's care, that never existed in my life, if I didn't receive that pregnancy report by mistaken from hospital, & after all she did a big mistake, because of her only Apeksha died, her one wrong step, & Khush lost his mother, I hate her lot..

Arjit chuckle & says- please at least don't lie in front of me, Ram, because only I know the real Ram, & these Ram, who showing a fake anger, & saying hate & everything, that Ram is know a deep down in heart, who was correct that time, because that situation not in anyone's hand, already doctor give up on Apeksha, don't blame her for everything, nobody was there beside her from so called Kapoor's, everyone was busy bee, you were in Dubai, your mom dad enjoying their vacation, & your so called Mithali aunt busy with her kitty party, she trying everyone's number, but nobody was there, so don't blame her for everything, you are also equally responsible, the difference was only one, she was present there & you guys not, so don't, & Arjit left Ram's cabinet on very next moment..

Ram gritss his teeth & says with himself- hate you core..

"Mom my books" Pari ask to Priya while packing..

Priya looks that says- keep it in bag of Mayra..

Pari- she is not ready, she is saying, I won't keep your scrap in my bag..

Priya little shout by Mayra's name- Mayra, don't do these na baba, please..

Mayra- Mom, already she pack 50+ books in her bag, & now she saying 10 more books, Mom I want too my space for my Harry Potter thing's..