Rudeness..

Ram back to home with little smile, he ask for Khush, but he is not available, & goes towards his room with smile, & start to remind Priya & her beauty, a after long 18 years, she look elegant, her beauty grows with the years, he take a seat on bed & he remember about pregnancy reports too, he start to talk with himself- is a girl or boy, how that child looks like, if a boy then he must be handsome like me, & if a girl, then she must be look like Priya but all her habits like me, she give a birth to child, & till Priya look the same, that's miracle, still she have same power, to hold by breath's & skip my beats, how can one woman have same quality, for so long time, but one thing she adopted, that rudeness, yeah, I can understand, I'm the one behind her rudeness, & maybe I deserve too, because I didn't listen her side once, what should I do, is I listen her side after long 18 years or let her life live, what will I do if I listen her side once, truth always be the same one, that she is behind that one wrong decision, you need to listen her once Ram, she too deserve a fair chance, fair chance that too after 18 years, no, it's gonna be stupidity, but Ram try it, may be you meet your child for the first time, but if she is move on with some one then, no, what are you thinking Ram, move on, she need to divorce me first, before go next step, talk with Khush, why he behaves with her wrong..

Priya reached to home, & she look her girls comes first before she reached, she give them both faint smile..

Pari- hi Mom, come fast, we are waiting for you, for lunch..

Priya- give me some time, I just be back..

Mayra ask to Priya- mom you ok..

Priya lie to Mayra & says- yes I'm good..

Mayra- ok come soon..

Priya entered in her room & lock her room quickly, she open the bag & start to search something in it, she found the one envelope, & she pulled out the papers, & read it once & she look a signed of Ram's too, & again she keep that in bag, she again pulled Pari & Mayra's birth certificate, & she look no name fill in their birth certificate on father name column, & she look that contract paper's too, she keep that safe again in bag & goes in washroom..

Priya start to wash her face, abruptly she start to splash water on her face, while thinks- he can't enter in my life again, no, not entered in my kids too, he is not my kids father too, I give birth to my babies, I bare every pain for them alone, no body was there for me, instead of me & my babies presence, nobody can entered in my & my kids current life, nobody have rights, nobody, even to their father too..

On next day, Ram asking for Khush, & servant informed him that he gets ready to go for college, & Ram comes out in parking, where Khush head to go towards the college..

Ram- Khush..

Khush get down from the bike & comes to Ram- yes dad..

Ram- we need to talk..

Khush says with casual tone- talk! Is something important..

Ram- yeah, kind of, come..

Khush- no, no, can't come in house again, otherwise I'm getting late..

Ram- ok as you wish..

Khush looking at Ram with smile..

Ram- I met your principal last day, they called me regarding you, they did a complain against your behavior, with your business economics professor Priya Sharma..

A smile vanished from Khush's face, & he start to look Ram with little upset face..

Ram- I don't know why are you misbehaving with her, but I suggest you, be a professional, she is your professor & you are her one of the student, that's it, not more than that..