Misbhave & Complain..

Late night, Priya comes in girl's room too look, if they are sleeps or not, she look Mayra seating over bed with little irks face..

Mayra look Priya & signed her, what..

Priya signed her back, you come out now..

Mayra shook her head in yes, & she correct the duvet of Pari's & goes out from the room, Priya goes near Pari, & give forehead kiss & look her for movement & adjust the fan speed, & she coming out from the room..

Priya look Mayra seating near dinning table, on chair, Mayra lightly massaging her owns shoulder's through her hands, Priya comes behind her, & start to press main point of Mayra's shoulder's, Mayra close her eyes while she start to feel relief..

Priya ask to Mayra with soft tone- is paining a lot..

Mayra look up to Priya & says with soft tone- no, because your magic hands cure everything..

Priya hold Mayra's chin through back & kiss on her head & says- stop doing double things, & Priya start to press her back neck smoothly..

Mayra says- mom once I select for India cricket team, then I'll stop doing double things, once I write your name on Indian jersey, that thing I achieve once, then I feel that, I do something awesome for you..

Priya- but you are doing awesome, I don't want my name on Indian jersey, I'm already proud to be your & Pari's mother..

Mayra- I know that, but me & Pari already decided, very soon we both want to be stable in our career, & want to give you a best life..

Priya up her eyebrows & says- wow! A big dream behind your both hard work..

Mayra- hmm, now I feel good, you go & take a rest..

Priya says while holding Mayra's shoulder's- stay here, I bring you milk with your favorite turmeric..

Mayra makes her face irks & says- no mom..

Priya- it cure your pain from inner..

Mayra smile & says- ok..

Priya walks in kitchen & start to heat the milk, & she mix honey in turmeric, Mayra comes behind Priya, & take a seat on slab & says- Mom..

Priya without look back to Mayra- hmm..

Mayra- I selected for state level..

Priya turn to Mayra with surprise look- what..

Mayra shook her head in yes with smile..

Priya- stupid girl why don't you tell me these before, is Pari know..

Mayra shook her head in no & says- actually I wanted to tell you first..

Priya- on these time you are telling me..

Mayra- because I forget to tell you..

Priya smile & ask her- ok, tell me what you want now..

Mayra- umm! You know I want sports cycle, but not now, it's not hurry, whenever you have enough money, that time you brought me..

Priya- done, after two months, your sports cycle I brought it, promise..

Mayra with little excitement- yes..

Priya give side hugged to Mayra with side head kiss & says- congratulations! On morning please announce your selection..

Mayra- yeah but promise me, you act like surprise in front of Pari, otherwise she gets upset on me..