One Step Ahead..

On next day, Ram reached to Priya's house, after girls left for school, he ring the bell & Priya open the door, who wearing light blue dress, Ram give a love look to her, & on very next moment she cut his love wings..

Priya- girls are going to school, come here after 2, & she almost goes to close the door on his face..

Ram quickly says- ayee, listen to me..

Priya again open the door & she crossing her arms & ask him with stern tone- what..

Ram- do you like if I talk with you on door..

Priya- I don't have time, so come after two, & again she goes to close the door..

Ram with little irks tone- arye, listen to me..

Priya says with same tone- now what, look don't waste my time, before both comes to home, I have to be complete my house chores..

Ram- once you listen to me, or take me in..

Priya think once & she side away from the door, & Ram entered in finally..

Ram comes in leave area & look almost couch set she move to other side, & he ask her- do you have special power..

Priya turn to him & says with confusion- what..

Ram- I mean you side the couch to another, I mean how..

Priya says with sarcastic tone- oh, for that, I have special power..

Ram- don't use these tone at least, & he pulled out his blazer..

Priya- what are you doing..

Ram- well helping you out, is any problem do you have..

Priya up her eyebrows & ask- is Kapoor business going through losses..

Ram- no, not at all, it's going fabulous..

Priya- no, I'm pretty much sure now, you are not in your sense..

Ram makes his face poor & he says- arye I'm trying to helping you out, & you are demotivated me, it's unfair man..

Priya- ok, ok, clam down, just you clean fan's dust..

Ram ask her with innocent tone- how, I mean where is the vacuum cleaner..

Priya smile with sarcastic, & she ask him- is this a Kapoor mansion..

Ram says with innocent tone- no..

Priya- good, this is my house, & I believe in simple living thing, & most, my monthly income is not come in seven zero, it comes in only five zero, & in that, I look whole house, girl's education, there other things too, so I used clothe to clean the dust of fan..

Ram give her irks look & says- don't you think, you being little stone heart towards the world..

Priya- yes, that's true, I have heart but that too for my girls only..

Ram- a little place for me & Khush..

Priya- for Khush I have special place but not for you, & she walks in kitchen..

Ram imitate her from behind, & Priya says from kitchen- stop imitating me, & fastly runs your hand on fan..

Ram surprise by her words & says with himself- how..

Priya again says from kitchen- don't forget that I'm mother now..

Ram- god you give her special power..

Priya comes behind him & says- yes good gift me a special power..

Ram lightly scared by her sudden presence & says while keep his hand on his chest- please don't come like these, by heart is little skip the beat, & it's not good at these age..