"No, you wanna know why? Because you are a terrible person", Lizziel said in disgust.

"Hush now, I'm gonna go meet my son. I hope you've made a decision regarding your future by then", Lucifer said before teleporting.

Lizziel broke down into sobs, she was devastated that Rowena was dead. Rowena and Lizziel had their differences when they first met but over the years, Rowena became a mother figure to her. Lizziel always went to her whenever she needed advice and Rowena always protected her whenever Lizziel got into trouble. Rowena had even taught Lizziel the tiny amount of witchcraft she knew.

Lizziel heard the door trying to be opened and quickly tried to pull herself together. When the door finally opened, she didn't know whether to be scared or scream with joy. At the door stood Thaddeus with a bunch of weapons in his hand.

"Lizziel! Are you okay?", Thaddeus said before noticing that Lizziel had a worried gaze on the weapons in his hand, "Don't worry, these are to get you free"

"Makes sense. Also, I'm still alive so I guess I'm okay", Lizziel said sarcastically before groaning in pain.

Thaddeus began to try and free Lizziel from the chains that had kept her tied down. After using about 4 weapons, he finally was able to get her free.

"Thanks man, I owe you. Will you be fine?", Lizziel asked giving him a small smile.

"No you don't, I'm your friend. And don't worry about me, go and make sure Lucifer doesn't get to his son, that's something we don't want happening", Thaddeus said causing Lizziel to nod and head out the door, once she checks that the coast is clear. She then quickly teleported to the bunker, only to come face to face with all three of the Winchesters and Crowley.

*****

"Where's poppet?", Crowley asked the boys after telling them everything about what went down with Lucifer in hell.

"No clue, she's gone radio silent. Won't answer my prayers, won't pick up Sam's calls", Dean said running a hand down his face in frustration, "We really needed her help to get out of something the British douchebags threw upon us".

"Huh? That's not like her. Where was she last headed to?", Crowley asked slightly worried about the answer he'll get.

"She went to visit you in hell", Sam said in a tone of obviousness.

"Wasn't that where Lucifer was?", Mary questioned the boys.

"Yes, yes he was", Lizziel said causing everyone to look at her in shock, as she was covered in blood, "I know I look like hell, pun intended. Been there for ages getting tortured by the devil. I need a bath and some food. I'm starving".

Everybody looked at her in shock as she headed towards the fridge looking for something to eat. Lizziel let out a sound of joy when she found a slice of pizza.

"Lizzie, are you okay?", Sam asked her, concern in his eyes.

"As I said, I'm okay, just need a bath and some food", Lizziel said taking a bite before asking, "Where's Castiel?".

"He left with Kelly, didn't tell us where he was going", Dean grumbled, deciding to talk later about what happened in hell with Lizziel since he knew she wouldn't open up now.

Lizziel nodded her head, "Must've seen the future that our buddy nephilim showed. Seems like paradise, something that's impossible to have as long as we got shit heads like Lucifer walking about".