s i x

James' pov

Flashback

I woke up to the sound of Clarie's phone ringing, I picked it up and it was Billie so I answered it.

It must have been important since she was calling so late.

"Okay so, I just had the worst nightmare abo- ".

"Billie calm down breathe".

"Oh hey, James where's Claire", she must have realized it was me by my voice.

"She's sleeping, I just heard her phone ringing and woke up".

(time skip)

Claire woke up, I told her that Billie called so we went over to her house.

Billie's pov

"Ok so the dream I was talking about", I started to speak right away not even waiting for James and Claire to enter and sit down.

"What about the dream", Claire said you could tell that all she wanted to do was go back to sleep.

"The dream felt more like real life than a dream".

"What do you mean", Finneas chimed in, I had already told him this story but I forgot to mention how real it felt.

"The dream didn't feel like a dream".

"Just tell us what happened", James said getting impatient with how long I was taking.

"So basically I was 5 and I heard gunshots then Finneas came into my room to grab me and I saw that my parents were dead".

"Holy shit Bil and you said this felt real, I'm sorry", that was Claire, I ignored her and moved on I hadn't told anyone the rest of the story.

"I didn't tell Finneas this but I saw who did it. I saw who killed our parents".

----------------------

268 words

Sorry, this chapter is really short I just needed to update this book since I haven't done that in almost 2 days.