n i n e

//light smut warning//

A/N - i have a knife kink im sorry

Peyton's pov

It's been about 3 months since I was kidnapped. Finneas moved me into a small guest bedroom that had an actual bed. The room had slightly gray walls and was right next to Bille's room.

I was still given food and got some explanation as to why I was there. Turns out Claire had found out who killed Billie's parents and they just so happened to be my parents.

It felt wrong my parents wouldn't have killed somebody and get away with it. It just didn't seem like them.

I think Billie likes me I like her. I came to peace with that fact I didn't fight it anymore. She was aggressive and I for some reason liked that. She kissed me by accident.

I was walking out of the bathroom and it kind of just happened.

1 week later

Peyton found out Billie does like her. She overheard her and Claire talking about it.

Billie came to give me my food like she always did but it was different this time.

She seemed angrier than usual.

"The fuck is wrong with you", Shit I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"The fuck did you just say to me"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Billie, I'm sorry"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it, baby girl", her tone completely changing to condescending as she threw my food on the floor.

Good thing I wasn't hungry.

"You're gonna have to earn it. Aww, princess don't be scared".

How the fuck was I not supposed to be scared.

She turned me around and pushed my head against the wall my hands behind my back.

"Are you okay"

"Yes"

"Good now count to 20. Out loud if you fuck up I start again"

"Ok", that was all I could say I was terrified and that fear caused me to fuck up the counting twice. Once at 5 and the second at 10. She slapped my ass a total of 36 times. I could barely sit and she left a visible handprint on me.

She looked at me and said, "You thought we were done. No baby we're just getting started".

"More", I asked confused only knowing that whatever happened next would hurt like a bitch.

-----------------

I had the knife in my pocket just because. I remembered the first day she saw it. Her face filled with curiosity, her eyes lit up in a way that I've never seen before. There wasn't fear in her eyes. Her mind wandered as she thought about all the things that could happen but there wasn't any fear.

This time it was different. This time her face and eyes had been riddled with fear and excitement. She had no idea what was gonna happen and I was in full control.

I loved it.

-----------------

I'm gonna die Billie's is doing to kill me and I'm fine with that.

I need some serious help.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Don't move".

--------------------

501 words

please forget you ever read this and have a good life 

*this wasnt even that bad i just hate the fact that i wrote this down so please forget it*