e l e v e n

//actual smut warning kinda//

Peyton's pov

"Nothing much", normally these words wouldn't have such an impact on me but the way she said it.

She started leaning in towards me and kissed me. I was in shock for a few seconds before kissing her back. She was harsh and aggressive trying to prove her dominance.

You are in full control you don't gotta prove anything.

She pulled away for a second to stare before leaving dark hickeys on my neck which made me let out several soft moans.

"You like that don't you", the question caught me off guard. I mumbled a quiet mhm in response.

She went back to kissing me and her hands started to slowly travel to my shorts.

"Please", I mumbled as my breath hitched.

"Please what".

Before I could answer my shorts were off and Billie was now kissing my thighs making me want her even more.

She stopped reaching for the knife which was beside me. As she trailed the tip of the knife down my right thigh my breathing got heavier which made her laugh.

"I'm gonna have fun with you".

Then she finally started to rub my clit that was waiting to be touched.

She began to eat me out until I became a whining mess but she didn't stop until I came twice.

"Knees".

What the fuck. Wait Billie has a--. Well shit ok.

I obeyed with slight hesitation.

She tried her hardest to take her pants off which was funny and I almost laughed but didn't.

She walked over to me after she was done struggling and grabbed my jaw.

"Open for me, princess".

As soon as I did she rammed her 7-inch dick into my mouth.

Thanks, I guess. That was rude but I'm not complaining.

I gagged which made her let out a chuckle.

"Poor baby can't even take all of me".

Tears started to fall down my face which made her stop to look at me while more tears started to form and she shoved herself back into my mouth.

She continued to make fun of me but in doing so she left small moans to escape from her lips.

We didn't stop until she came in my mouth.

Then before I couldn't react to anything there was a familiar coldness on my neck.

A kissed landing on my lips before I was told to get up.

"Kiss me", she said as she started placing the knife between her teeth.

I started to walk toward her slowly since my legs were still slightly shaking.

"But-".

I was cut off by her grabbing my arms closer to her.

I kissed her cautious of the knife that stopped our lips from fully connecting.

She moved back removing the knife not wasting any time before kissing me.

----------------------

463 words

i hated this with every fiber in my being

im never doing this shit again

i don't know how to write smut so i know this was bad just ignore it and move on