s e v e n

Claire's pov

Flashback

"Who was it", I asked Billie.

"It was a white couple and they looked young. I could try to draw it for you. I can't describe it".

I said fine and she drew me a picture of the couple that had killed her parents. The scary thing is that this actually happened. Billie's parents were killed when she was 5.

Maybe this was real life and not just a dream.

The police never found who had shot her parents. What if Bille knew who killed her parents that would mean she would finally come to peace with her parents' death.

"Billie, what if these people really did kill your parents".

She looked up at me and smiled, "Kill the person they cared about most".

Flashback Over

Billie's pov

I went to give Peyton her food. I thought she would complain about everything but she hadn't. I walked in holding a knife by accident I was holding earlier and forgot to put it down. I debated whether or not to walk in with it and decided that I was just to scare her a little.

 I debated whether or not to walk in with it and decided that I was just to scare her a little

Peyton's pov

Billie walked in with my food but she was holding something. She sat down in a chair that was in front of me and I realized it was a knife.

I just couldn't help staring at it. And there she was handling it like it was nothing.

Carve your name into me

No, what the actual fuck, wait...

-------------

The hell was she staring at. Then I realized, I'm twirling a fucking knife in my hand. I noticed how heavily she was staring so I started to move it from hand to hand. It was kinda fun to watch her as I continued tossing the knife between my two hands, her eyes refusing to stop following it continuing to go back and forth. Good to know, for later.

-------------

"What are you staring at, Princess"

Ugh, I hated when she called me that.

No, the fuck you don't you love it when she uses pet names.

"Don't call me that and, if you must know, I'm staring at your knife"

"Why"

"Because it's the only form of entertainment I have right now, you know cus you kidnapped me" I made sure to drag out the word 'kidnapped' it's not like it did anything she didn't seem to care.

She didn't even respond; she just decided to walk out scoffing as she was about to reach the door.

She had a habit of leaving me as soon as I said something she didn't want to hear.

That was rude. Well shit, now I gotta stare at a fucking wall. I'm a literal dumbass. I should just never speak again.

But that knife. Okay no, stop, what the fuck, I am not attracted to Billie holding a fucking knife.

Yes, I am.

NO.

---------------------

478 words

I may or may not have a knife kink

vote and comment let me know what you think about the book