13 | A First for Everything

"I really am obsessed with you and I don't care 'cause Mir ass ain't never brought no girl around

"I really am obsessed with you and I don't care 'cause Mir ass ain't never brought no girl around. We locked in for life. Ain't no getting rid of me bitch." Samara held out a plate of two supreme loaded omelettes, and Nine laughed as she took it.

"Y'all parents did so good with y'all. Y'all are too sweet." Nina used a fork to cut a piece off, making sure to get some of the steak that was inside of it.

"My mommy would've loved you, too. I can't wait until he takes you to meet my daddy. I know I be playin' like Mir don't like girls but my daddy for real believe that shit. He always tells him that he won't care if he gay and stuff." The girls laughed together again.

"Nah... tell yo' daddy my baby not gay at all. He gets down, he do not play." She stuck her tongue out before laughing again at the shocked expression on Samara's face.

"Oh my goddddd, say you swear?! He got some play and ain't tell me? Wow. That bitch fake as fuck I can't believe this." Samara pretended to be in distress, shaking her head.

"I really hate that y'all are friends. Nina, come back in the room." Samir walked in as if he heard them talking about him, twisting one of his dreads with a frown on his face.

"You can't have her all to yourself. Sharing is caring bitch." His older sister's frown was identical to his, and Nina smiled as she watched him roll his eyes.

"You can go sista. I'll tell you more of his secrets later." Samara whispered the last part, making her laugh yet again as she stood up from the couch.

Samir grabbed her hand to take her back to his bedroom, and he closed and locked the door once they were inside. He sat at the end of his bed to be close to her when she sat at his desk to eat, and she smiled as he stared at her as if he'd never seen her before.

"Did you miss me while you were sleeping?" Nina put each of her legs on his thigh, and he rubbed her left foot while nodding his head.

"Did you call out of work again?" She asked, and he nodded again.

"You can't keep doing that. I would've waited for you until you got off." She chuckled, letting him pull her closer by her legs which moved the rolling chair in his direction.

"I be thinking 'bout you while I'm working. You know that?"

"Want me to apply at your job so we can work together?" She tilted her head to the side, earning a laugh from Samir.

"You don't even know how to swim Nina."

"That's irrelevant. Don't y'all have, like, gear? That'll protect me. And you are not better than me just 'cause you know how to swim." She dipped a piece of the omelette in syrup before placing it in her mouth.

"Maybe just a little bit better. Can I have some?" He referred to her food, and Nina cut him a piece before holding it out for him to bite it.

They ate the rest of it together and it was big enough to satisfy them both, so Samir didn't bother to go ask Samara to make him one. When they were done with it, Samir took the plate to the kitchen and then the two of them got in bed together again.