Thinking Bout You

🤤 Quee 🤤

                                 🤤 Quee 🤤

"Sorry about the delay, sir. We appreciate your patience."

The pilot apologized once again as the young male stepped off the jet. Quee nodded and mumbled a 'it's fine, bruh'. With the help of the driver, he placed his luggage into the trunk of the Escalade and got in the car.

"Can't wait to see you."
                             Delivered

Sighing to himself, he rested his head against the leather seats and closed his eyes. It'd been days since he seen his baby girl. FaceTime calls were convenient, but nothing was better than holding her in his arms.

His low eyes watched the speeding street lights as they took the familiar route home. It took twenty minutes, he kept track of course. He exited the car and retrieved his luggage after insisting his driver let him carry them to the door. With a head nod, his driver was sent on his way. Leaving Quee to finally walk back into his happy place.

"Finally home..."

Quee sat all his luggage bags at the door with a sigh. His keys clinked as he tossed them on the glass table. Slipping off his shoes, he locked the door and set the alarm. He smiled at the soft, relaxing music that filled the air.

He'd just gotten home from a flight that was scheduled for that morning. For whatever reason it was delayed, it set him back a couple of hours. The only thing he wanted to do now was see his girls and call it a night.

"Waiting up for me?"

Leaning against the door frame to the kitchen, his lips turned into a grin as the love of his life turned to him. She grinned and quickly made her way to him. He chuckled as she took in his presence.

"Baby, you look exhausted. You hungry?"

He shook his head and pulled from their embrace, holding her hand. She shyly tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as he observed her. Her brown skin tinted red as he continued to stare.

"I already ate.. I'm tryna see what you doing down here this late, baby girl?"

She looked back at the counter where a half empty ice cream sat. It was a usual habit of hers over the past few months. He chuckled, watching her place the dish in the sink.

"You know I crave my mid night sweets."

"Should be craving the bed. You know how you get when you don't sleep long enough."

She giggled as he took her hand. The couple made their way up the stairs. Going their separate ways, Quee stopped at the speaker as she got in bed. His finger tapped the screen twice as the music that filled the house was softer. He lead the way as they entered the bedroom.

"How was your day? "

"Long and irritating."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Quee shook his head, kissing her lips softly. He gave small, consistent pecks that caused her to giggle.

"How was your day tho? Glad I'm home?"

She playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. Quee was her world, and she was his. He smirked as she nodded.

"My day was the same. But, I missed you... We missed you.."

She placed her hand on top of his as it rested on her round stomach. He smiled as his baby girl moved around at his touch, acknowledging his presence. Having a eight month pregnant wife at home made him dread business trips, but she made him promise to keep working until her final month.

"I hope so. Cause I missed y'all like crazy. I couldn't FaceTime enough."

"I seen. My big baby missed me." She laughed, playing with one of his dreads. Her eyes met his and she smiled again. Quee couldn't stop looking at her. She was glowing and it made him grin.

"It's just you, me, and baby girl. Y'all are my priorities. I can't help but to think about you.."