You Good?

Explicit Content

                              😍 Chris 😍

                              😍 Chris 😍

"Girl you gon' think, you gon' think I invented sex."
~ Trey Songz "I Invented Sex"

"But they'll know we're gone.."

The words sounded airy and soft. Her full lips pouted as she felt his hands roam to her backside. He kissed on her neck, occasionally sucking to turn her on.

"Calm down. Just worry about us. Aight?" He looked down at her, licking his lips. She nodded slowly while she bit her lip. Chris had been her crush since high school and now he wanted her.

They grew up, flirting through the years until it all stopped. She felt like as she gained weight, he wanted her less. But it seems like that's not the case. And here they were, sophomores in college, about to do what she's only dreamed about.

"Shit.." She gasped as his fingers slipped between her thick thighs. Her hands pressed against the bathroom counter as she moaned softly. Smirking, he gently teased her wet bundle of nerves.

"You don't know how sexy you fucking are.." He growled into her ear. "Do you, baby?" His dick twitched as she moaned a little louder. That baritone voice of his had her eyes rolling back. A smile spread his lips as he lifted her legs.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, she pulled him closer. She teased, kissing the corner of his lips. "Maybe you should tell me.."

He grinned at that, taking the chance to tell her what he truly thought of her. "Your so fuckin pretty, baby. With your soft ass skin and this fat ass.." His hand smacked her backside, making her squeal happily. "..these soft ass lips.." She moaned in the kiss he gave her. "..those eyes that I can't help but stare into, the natural sweet smell of you, that sexy ass voice.."

"My voice is kinda cute, huh?" She joked, kissing on his neck. He moaned, freeing himself from his underwear.

"As fuck.." He confessed, stroking himself slowly. "And when you start talking about your goals and dreams, giving me that fucking smile. Shitt." His swollen tip pushed into her slowly, opening her with ease. He watched the penetration, taking in the sight with lusting eyes.

He hummed, feeling her gloss his length. The light above them gave it a shining effect. This would be added to his list of things he loved. Looking to her face, he saw her full lips part as she took him. His hips began a slow rhythm to give her time to get used to him. Once she'd gotten comfortable, she began her soft encouragements.

"Just like that, baby." Her shyness disappeared behind her sexual needs. She whined her hips against him, allowing his heated kisses to her skin. His warm tongue took part in the sloppy kisses as he ran it over the few love marks he'd left.

Her moans motivated him with his strokes. As his strokes intensified, their skins clapped louder. Not focused on the chance of being interrupted. Right now, the two were in the moment and yearned for each other.

Chris growled lowly, focused on making her a mess. Her neon nails dug into his dark skin, not caring about the damage. She had broken their eye contact, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. He had achieved in connecting to her soul, being rewarded with her naughty taunting.

She moaned out all the things he'd wanted to hear, even surprising him with a few of the things she'd said. Whimpers escaped her lips as his strokes got deeper. Pulling from her for only a brief moment, he bent her over the counter and found his place within her walls once again. She gasped as he found her spot, stopping her teasing.

"Yeahh. Cat got ya tongue now, don't it? Keep talking that shit.." He smirked at her eyes rolling back in her reflection from the mirror. Her body shook, gentle jerks, as he tortured her sweetly. "Huh? Talk yo shit wit yo fine ass.." He chuckled, pecking her lips. She managed to open her eyes, watching the work he was putting in. Furrowing her eyebrows, she began holding a hand to his stomach when she felt that familiar feeling.

The curse left her lips, dragging out as it became high pitched. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she didn't mind it. Was this what actual satisfaction felt like? She'd never let a anyone give her anything less again.

"You're so close, baby.. taking this dick like a champ." His hand held her throat, just enough to keep her satisfied. Lifting her breasts from the counter to bounce freely. "Let me know I'm making you feel good.."

He knew what he was to her, and he enjoyed it. Her soft mumbling, the opening and closing fists she were making, and the cream that covered his dick. She deserved it all.  His hand held her waist, bringing her back harder. Her body tingled as a tear managed to slip from her eye. Screams of pleasure left her lips as the short spurts of pleasure escaped her.

"This wet ass pussy is all mine, you hear me?" Chris slowed down, holding the hand she'd reached back to give him.

"Yes, baby."

Pulling from her, he released his milk over her ass. Smiling, he watched her shake it with a giddy smile of her own. She was nowhere near ashamed of the session. He'd had her ready to do anything.

She rested against the counter, pushing back the few string of hair that stuck to her forehead. Her eyes closed again as she calmed herself. It all amused him. With an obnoxious smirk, he smacked her ass again.

"You good, baby?"