Keep Her On The Low

Explicit Content

                     💦 Santo August 💦

                     💦 Santo August 💦

He couldn't help but chuckle as her hands pushed at his torso. With an amused smirk, he watched as she slid his erection out of her to tap him against her. Instantly, he missed her warmness. Pulling her back, his strong hands gripped her waist.

"Uh uh. Where you think you going, huh?" He growled in her ear. She whimpered as her hands pressed against his chest. Bringing her back to her previous position, he slowed down, grinding his hips into her.

"Santo.. ughh shitt." Her eyes rolled back as she bit her lip. He knew she was close as her legs began to shake. Her smooth chocolate skin glowed from the moonlight that crept through the bedroom window.

"Hmm?"

His bottom lip tucked into his teeth. She whined her hips against him, looking at him through half opened eyes. This woman had a hold on him that he couldn't explain.

Groaning, he felt her spill over his length and his arms went weak. He tiredly laid on her, making sure to hold myself up as much as he could.

"I hate that I love yo ass.."

"I love you too, Khiya."

"Can you not zone out while I'm talking to you?" His head snapped to Monica. She raised an eyebrow as she stopped eating. Rubbing his face, Santo couldn't believe he was having flashbacks again. The thought of Khiya brought a smile to his handsome face but he decided against smiling as he stared at Monica's face. He mentally rolled his chocolate brown orbs, but mumbled an apology.

"What were you saying, Mon? You have my full attention." He fibbed, too easily.

"Why you always drifting off? You ok?"

Everything was fine. Amazing to be honest. He had gotten to see his loved two nights before and she gave him enough to keep him happy for the moment. He slapped on a smile and brought his hand to her face.

"You're just so damn beautiful. I can't help but stare at you and these lips.." He pressed his thick lips against hers, loving the taste of the strawberries she was eating. Although he wasn't lying because she was fine, he just couldn't get Khiya off his mind.

But now, Khiya had seen all she needed to see. She sat a few tables away and watched as he kissed the woman she'd met up with hours earlier. Her nails tapped rapidly as she decided to give him a call. His silver iPhone buzzed twice, making him sigh. Her blood boiled at the dog that she'd fallen for. Clearing her throat, she watched him as he spoke to Monica.

"I thought I told them not to bother me when I'm off.." He pretended to be upset. Monica softened her features and assured him.

"It's ok baby. It might be important. Take it."

Taking out his phone, Khiya's name flashed across the screen. Faking an eye roll, he stood and excused himself from the table. Monica sipped on her wine as she watched him walk onto the restaurant's balcony, smirking.

He'd answered her call as she stood and approached his seat. She sat down and shook Monica's hand. The two women smiled as she put him on speaker and sat it on the table, turning the volume down some.

"Wassup Reese's?"

"Hey baby. You busy?"

Glancing back into the building, he seen Monica conversing with a woman who pulled out a chair and sat across from her. The woman's back was turned to him as she shook Monica's hand and he thanked her for the distraction while he talked. Turning to the view of the city, Santo smirked as he took in the night lights.

"Not really. You miss daddy already?" His hand slipped into his pants pocket as he chuckled. He missed her too and he couldn't deny that if he tried. She made his day and she knew that, all too well. She just didn't know that she wasn't his only girl.

She rolled her eyes at his cockiness that she once loved. The tables had turned and now he was in the dark about their surprise. "I do, baby. When you tryna see me?"

"Shidd. Right now, where you at?" He licked his lips, running a hand through his hair. It'd take no time to make up an excuse. Even though it'd been less than 24 hours, he yearned for her taste once again.

"Closer than you think, baby.. I'll let you know. See you soon."

"Ok baby. Soon isn't even soon enough.."

She chuckled at his words. He just didn't realize how soon he would see her again. "If you don't let me go, I can't hurry. Talk to you soon."

Nodding, he turned back to the balcony door to check on Monica. He smirked as she still sat across from the woman. He smoothly hung up and walked back into the cool air of the building. Smiling as he approached the table, he gave a soft kiss to his Monica's forehead. His body tensed as he saw who sat across from her.

"Hey, baby. This is Khiya. Khiya, this is Chresanto. You've met him before, haven't you?" Monica faked an innocent smile. Khiya smirked, sipping from his untouched wine glass. She crossed her smooth legs and chuckled. Adjusting her orange romper, she nodded.

"Too many times to count... Soon enough?" Santo cursed mentally as they both looked up at him, glaring. He'd been caught red handed and it scared him what would happen next. They both were so calm and that's when he worried the most. He knew better than to keep her on the low.