N.A.M.E

"I fell in love with somebody who doesn't even know my name, know my name"
~Tory Lane "N.A.M.E."

"What would you like to drink?"

The waitress smiled as she held her notepad. Naomi crossed her legs as she replied a water with two lemons. Nodding, the young female walked away to give her a chance to look over the menu.

The quiet vibe of the restaurant calmed her as she made her decision. The waitress made her way back minutes later, ready to take her order. She decided on steak with a lime sauce, scalloped potatoes, and a small bowl of strawberries with whipped cream for dessert.

The feeling of someone's eyes on her made her glance up. A man sat alone a few tables from her. He held a small smirk as he gave a small lift of his glass. She smiled with a lift of hers back and looked back down at her phone shyly. 6:30 p.m.

"Is this seat taken?"

Glancing up, she smiled with a shake of her head. Sitting her phone down, she motioned to the seat in front of her. The mystery male gladly took the seat, fumbling with his chin hair.

"You have a date with yourself too?" His deep voice inquired, chuckling. Naomi felt her heart palpitate as she smelled his cologne. This mane. Toying with her necklace, she shrugged her shoulders.

"I was hungry and decided to stop in before I went home... Not like anyone's waiting on me to get there.." She confessed, taking a sip of her water. The young woman worked at a nail shop a few blocks away. Pay was good so she could wine and dine herself since she only had to worry about her.

"What about you? Why are you alone?"

"I come here twice a week. Their steak is good as hell, to be honest... I've seen you a couple of times tho."

Naomi stared at the bearded male. It was a surprise to her that she hadn't noticed him before. His smooth skin caught her attention along with his plump lips. She'd wondered how'd they feel on hers.

"Here's your food, miss. If you need me, I'll be close by. Enjoy." The waitress brought her food before bringing his over as well. Upon his request. He watched her as she sat the plates down and walked off with a smile. Naomi tucked her bottom lip between her teeth, clearing her throat. Saying a quick prayer, she opened my eyes to his still on mine.

"It's not nice to stare, sir. You know that, right?" Her statement made him laugh. His voice was loud and masculine. It made her squeeze her thighs as he ceased his chuckles. She watched hungrily as he ran his tongue over his lips quickly.

"I apologize, baby girl. I couldn't help admiring you." He buttered her up, making her fight a grin.

"My name is Naomi, not baby girl. No matter how good you make a nick name sound.." She smirked as she took a bite of her food. He nodded, chuckling lowly. His parted lips mumbled Feisty. Naomi watched as he sat back comfortably.

"Naomi... I could get used to that."

"I bet you could..."

He raised an eyebrow, nodding at her remark with amusement. She dipped a strawberry into her plated whip cream, taking a bite. His hand took her wrist gently, smoothly moving the dessert to his lips. She allowed that with amusement of her own. The whip cream came off her fingers with ease as he sucked slowly. Naomi was in a daze as he kept his eyes on her.

"That ain't the only thing I'll suck whip cream off of if that attitude stays around.." She sat frozen as he kissed her hand and let her wrist go. Her hand stayed in the air as she smiled like a fool.

"How about we got outta here, huh? I'll make you something at my place.." Naomi sat frozen for a moment as he put a two hundreds on the table. He chuckled and helped her stand. She snapped from her trance and cleared her throat, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Nodding, she grabbed her purse. She didn't mind that plan at all. His hand held out to her and she almost took it, but hesitated.

"But I don't know your name..."

He smiled and nodded. It had almost slipped his mind. Stepping up to her, he pressed a kiss to the back of her hand. She grinned as he did a little bow, grinning from her smile.

"I'm Rodrick..."

                          😌 Rodrick 😌

                          😌 Rodrick 😌