4

Steve was out driving smoking a blunt about to go hit this play.  Going 80 down the highway a police car got behind him flashing his lights.

"FUCK! " Steve said pulling over on the side of the highway and spraying some Cologne

The police officer gets out with his flashlight walks up to the car knocks on the window and signals him to let it down.

"Licenses and Registration," He said

Steve already had his I.D. and Insurance card ready. He hands it took him seeing him walk back to his car.  He pulls out his phone and calls Marco. 

"Aye bro I got jammed. "

"Where you at? "

"On the highway.  He running my plates.  But you know I got this shit in the car" he said " If I do get locked up keep an eye out on my cousin bro.  I ain't playing"

"Nigga you gone be straight just chill"

The police officer comes back up smelling the weed.  "Need you to get out of the vehicle," he said reaching for his door handle. 

Marco hangs up hearing them.  Steven got out "What you getting me out my car for? " he said complying

"been smoking tonight?" the police officer asked

"You got a warrant to search my car?"

"You getting buck with me boy?" the police asked

Another cop car pulls up with the warrant to search his car. He began going inside his back seat first then the truck opening it seeing duffle bags. Steven shakes his head as they open the duffle bags seeing pills, marrijana.  They placed him in the back of the police car. 

Marco walks into the house "RAVEN! " He yells. 

She comes down the steps seeing him in the living room.

"What? "

"Your cousin just got locked up.  I'll be back maybe tomorrow" He said

"Wait what?  How? "

"You asking too many fucking questions," Marco said

"It was just two questions," she said

"Look he locked up and I don't have time to explain shit to you right now.  I'll be out.  Just don't fuck up none of my shit"

"Both of y'all shit," Raven said walking away from him. 

"Yo I'm a dead ass," he said seeing her walk up the steps. 

Raven flicks him off not giving a fuck about him or this house.  She were so ready to go. His attitude was horrible towards her. 

Marco pulled up to Kam's house honking.  Kam comes out and gets in the car. 

"How much shit we just lost out on? "

"Shit a lot.  And I need to make that back fast.  I already gather up these pills and shit I just need to take it to them boys on the west real quick"

"I got you.  Here" he said handing him 4 envelops with money in them "That's 160k"

"Nigga I knew your ass counted it wrong. We got to go back to my spot and get it though" Marco said

They pulled back up to Marco's house coming inside and seeing Raven in the kitchen.

"Damn, who's that? " Kam said checking her out.

"That Steve Cousin she'll be staying here for a minute"

Kam walks to the kitchen seeing her in these leggings and a tank top with no bra. "Sup ma?" Kam said

"Hey," She said seeing Marco come into the kitchen by her grabbing a knife from behind her. Raven watched as he rubbed his hands on her side.

"Heard you Steve cousin. You beautiful" Kam said

"Thank you. You not too bad yourself" she said smiling.

"You single?"

"Dating ain't for me,"

"Why is that?"

"Nigga you asking a lot of questions. Let's go" Marco said

"Maybe next time, " Kam said

"Maybe," She said walking away up the steps. Kam bit his lip seeing how thick she was.  He wanted all parts.

"Nigga lets go,," Marco said becoming a little jealous.