60

3 hours later.

Everybody sitting in the waiting room. Raven still crying as The girls stood by her while Steven had King.  The doctor comes out. 

"Family? " He asked

"Yes," Steven said stepping up

"We manage to get all the bullets out. He was shot 3 times in his side.  He's lucky to survive" the doctor said "We switched him to a room.  He is still unconscious.  But he should wake up shortly."

Raven hugs Naomi hearing the news.  They began to walk back to the room.  Raven was the first to walk in seeing him laying there peacefully.  She walks over rubs on his face she sits down by his side lying on his chest and crying.

"She needs a minute," Steven said walking out with her son. 

"I'm going to stay," Naomi said sitting down as everybody else walked out

Raven gets up kissing all over his face.  "I love you" she whispers rubbing his face. 

The next day. 

Marco wakes up at 9:30 am seeing he's in the hospital bed.  He instantly feels the pain. "Fuck man! " he said trying to sit up.  Steven comes up. 

"Can't be moving like that bro. "Steven said laying him back. 

"Where my son? "

"How are you feeling? "

"Bro go get my son.  Fuck how I'm feeling" Marco said touching his side and seeing its 3 bullet holes.  "FUCK! " He said becoming angry.  "Quan who did it? "

"We don't know bro. Happened too fast" Quan said

Raven rushes in with King running to his side. Raven hugs him.  Marco grabs her face looking at her then grabbing King.  He started kissing King's forehead over and over. "Come here," he said talking to Raven and kissing her. 

"I ain't never leaving again," Raven said as she cried.

"Yeah you owe me for her stealing off a nigga" Quan said standing up. 

Marco was still rubbing her face.  "Why you steal off him for? " he said trying to laugh but couldn't. 

Raven laughs with tears in her eyes. "Cause they were pulling me away from you," she said

"Yo ass was in the operating room? " he asked

she shakes her head yeah laughing. 

"She stole off all of us," Kam said

Everybody laughed. 

"Crazy," He said grabbing her face and kissing her again. 

" Only about you," Raven said as they still looked eye to eye. King starts bouncing up and down saying Da da.

Marco smiles attending back to King playing with him. "Y'all need to figure out who did it," Marco said

"No! We not talking about that right now" Raven said looking at him.

"We figuring that out now," Kam said

"Did y'all not just hear me?  No! "  Raven said getting up. 

"She's right," Eve said

"Ain't gone let this slide. Would if they come back? " Marco said

"Marco...

The nurse walks in checking Marco out. She was black and beautiful too. "Good afternoon.  How are you feeling? " she said coming to the side of the bed and removing his cover. Raven grabs King handing him to Steven. 

"I got pain.  Y'all gone give me something for that? " He asked

"Yes," she said looking at his scars rubbing on him.  She looks up at him smiling while he watches her. She grabs his arms checking his vitals.  Raven noticed she was doing a little too much

"Keep it cute bitch," Raven said looking at her.

The nurse clears her throat removing her hands and looking at Raven walking passed her to the computer.

"Come here," Marco said.  Raven sits down still looking at the nurse "Chill. " he said grabbing her arm and going in for another kiss. "Son in here"