7

Walking in the house Raven took off upstairs to her room. Marco watched as he went to sit down in the living room to roll up a blunt.

Kam comes over an hour later with some of his guys knocking on the door. "Aye nigga open up" Kam yells

Marco goes to the door opening it seeing the guys with snacks and shit "Nigga what the fuck y'all want? "

"It's game night nigga. Let us in" Kam said moving Marco out of the way "Where shorty at? "

"Marco got a girl now? " Quan asked

"Hell nah. Y'all know I don't do no relationship " Marco said

"It's Steve's cousin and she's bad as fuck. I mean ass nice titties pierced. Def need them lips on my shit" Kam said

"If Steven heard you say that. Your teeth will be in your neck" Marco said "Show some respect nigga"

They went to the living room sitting down and turning the game on.

"Aye, who y'all got tonight? " Quan asked "I'm with the Lakers"

"Facts! My boy Lebron gone drop at least 40" Kam said

Marco laughs seeing Raven come down in a red dress. She walks to the living room and sees Marco and his guys.

"I'm just gone go out for a little bit," Raven said

"Where? " Marco asked

"We ain't together for you to be asking those questions now, are we? " She said walking to the door.

"You look good baby," Kam said

Marco gets up and walks out the door to her. "Raven"

She turns around seeing him walk up.

"You aint going out with the shit you just told me? " He said

"Yeah. Want to get it off my mind" she said

"You can do that in the house"

"No, I'm not about to be around a bunch of guys drinking. That's weird"

Eve and Danny pull up.

"Eve, Quan and Kam in here"

"My cousin? here I come" she said getting out.

"Good y'all want to stay and chill," Marco said

"You doin' this on purpose," Raven said folding her arms.

"And it worked. So come on" Marco said walking back into the house

Raven walks I'm the house with Eve and Danny.

"Hey cuz," Eve said coming to take the blunt hitting.

"Hell, you doing here? " Kam said

"I'm with Raven"

"You know her?"

They all sit down while Danny goes and sits next to Quan.

"You still fucking Diamond? " Danny asks Quan

"Don't start that shit bro" Quan said

"Start what? You know she ain't got shit on me" Danny said

"Right. How you gone diss my bitch for her. You know she hopped on every dick" Eve said

Raven laughs

"Welcome to the party," Marco said

Danny, Quan, Eve, and Kam grew up around each other going to the same school. Danny and Quan were on and off.

"Come here," Marco said grabbing Raven's hand and walking to the kitchen "I might not seem like I ever care. I do now. "

"What is it you want from me? "

"I don't need you if that's what you asking"

"Good," she said walking away

Marco laughs. "Aye don't walk away from me," he said

"Come stop me then," She said smiling

"You don't want that"

"MAYBE I DO MARCO," She said coming to sit down in the living room yelling.

Marco walks back to the living room. Shelly comes knocking on the door. Marco walks to the door and opens it.

"Here," she said walking in.

They walk to the living room. Marco hands Kam the bag. He gets up and goes to the back. Raven looks at Shelly staring her down. Shelly sits down next to Marco taking the liquor bottle from Quan and drinking it back.

A few hours passed everybody was enjoying themselves laughing chilling and smoking. Marco was in the kitchen when Shelly walked in rubbing on him. Raven notices looking away becoming a little jealous.

"Sup?" Marco asked

"Me and you," She said

"What you want Shelly?"

Shelly rubs on his dick through his boxers feeling he's already hard. Marco smiles looking at Shelly. Shelly grabs his hand pulling him to his room. They shut the door.

"Nasty asses," Danny said

Everybody laughs. Raven joined in not trying to show she was a little jealous.

"damn, it's already 12?" Eve said

"Yeah let me take you home," Kam said

"We grown," Eve said

"And drunk. Don't need you dying on me" Kam said getting up.

"Well come on," Eve said getting up.

"Hey boo text me both of y'all get home," Raven said getting up and walking them out the door. She locks the door and goes upstairs to her room, she hops in the shower putting her face under the water. She took a deep breath letting it out.