15

"Take me home," Raven said

"You don't want to come over? " Steven asked

"Just take me home," she said sending Steven her address.

Marco looks at her seeing her looking down playing with her jacket. They pulled up outside Her house.

"Damn," Steven said never seen how they place look.

Raven gets out seeing them coming inside with her. She walks to her room shutting the door. Steven went to look around. Shit, he was feeling the place. Marco went and knocked on Raven door walking in. He shuts it looking at her. He stood there folding his arms while she got up an went to the bathroom. Eve and Danny walks in see in Steven looking around.

"You like?" Eve asked

"Hell yeah. Y'all shit better than ours." He said laughing.

Marco walks I'm the bathroom seeing her get undressed. He walks up grabbing her from behind. She turns around slapping him. "Raven"

She still didn't say nothing as she hopped in the shower. He went back into her bedroom and sit on the bed waiting for her to come out. Her attitude didn't faze him. He would stay all day if he had too. Raven comes walking out with the towel around her still seeing him in her room. She walks to the mirror putting on her cream for her face and lotion her legs.

"So you not gone say nothing?" He asked

She looks at him and and then back at the mirror. He got up coming to her. She turns around putting her hand on his shirt. "Don't!"

"Don't what? " he said confused. "You about to piss me off not saying shit"

"Go check on your bitch"

"Ain't my bitch"

Raven ain't say nothing

"Baby?"

"Can you just stop with the baby shit?" She said walking towards the bathroom.

He grabs her turning her around "Chill the fuck out. You act like I had that shit happen," he said

"I don't know, did you? I wonder when the next bitch will be popping up, so I can do them the same way I've done her" Raven said walking by him.

"That shit ain't gone happen no more,"

"You can't stop shit from happening. Maybe if you stop sticking your dick in everything having bitches fall for you it wouldn't happen" She said

"Come here"

"No! " She said taking off her towel. She had on a black set of panties and bra that fitted her just perfect.

Marco bites his lip seeing how good she look in black and she mad. Makes it even more better for him. "Come here man" he said grabbing her.

"Marco let me go"

"Or What? " He asked

Raven looks at him. Then pushes him.

"Yo I've told you about that pushing shit" he said

She walks back to her mirror standing. He walks behind her wrapping his arms around her waist kissing her neck.

"Stop! " She said

"Make me" He said taking his hand rubbing it down her panties and begin to rub his two fingers around her clit. Seeing her head tilt back on his shoulders. "Stressing" He whispers seeing her eyes close. He kissed her while playing with her pussy. She moan low grabbing his hand. "Move it" He said as he starts going fast.

"Marco" She moaned.

"I love you" he said "Lift your leg" he whispers

Raven lift her leg as he grabs it holding her leg inserting his two fingers inside of her. "Got you stuck now" He said going inside of her seeing her head tilt forward mouth open looking down at his hand.

"Baby" She moaned "Dont stop! " She said moaning

"Now I'm baby" He said going fast. "Nut for daddy" he said slowing down the pace seeing her eyes rolls back "Feel good? " he asked looking at her in the mirror kissing her neck

Eve walks in on them. "Opps my bad" Eve said laughing shutting the door.

Marco stops turning her around kissing her " Maybe next time" he said biting her lip.

"I really do hate you" She said turning around folding her arms.

"Still got that attitude? " He asked grabbing her neck gently.

She let a moan out shaking her head no. "Just want you to myself" she said

"You got me" he said kissing her "All of me,"

"Promise?"

He smiles kissing her

"I'm not smiling," she said as he kissed her.

"I promise" he said squeezing her ass then smacking it hard biting his lip.

"Ouch Marco damn" she said pushing him off her.

"You look good in that. " He said watching her put on jeans.

"In what? Black,? "

"Yeah. Look I am sorry that happen to you"

"I didn't get my ass beat so"

Marco laughs. "Come here" he said noticing the gun shot womb.

"For? " she said

Marco walks up to her pulling her hair back seeing the bullet womb. He touched it then looking at her close her eyes. "Does it still hurt? " he asked

She opened her eyes seeing him still looking at it " Sometimes"

He kissed it 3 times "I want to dig that nigga up and kill him myself"

"It's okay" she said as he rubs her face.

"No it's not okay. I'm still worried about you" Marco said

"Steven says the same. But I'm okay" she said