14

Raven,  Eve And Danny at the hair salon booked for appointments.

"So how are you feeling after last night? " Danny asked Raven

"Y'all I slapped his ass hard.  He needs to stop thinking he can run me" Raven said

"That man charged at you" Eve said laughing. 

"Don't get me wrong.  I love when he aggressive.  It turns me on.  But not choking me like that. I was ready to kill his ass"

"Girl y'all two are toxic. But that man care about you."

"And Shelly plus the rest of the bitches he's fucking"

"Speaking of Shelly" Eve said

"Hey Eve " Shelly said

"Sup? " Eve said

Shelly looks at Raven smiling than at Danny.  "So anybody available to curl me up real quick?  Raven? " She asked looking at her up and down

"Unavailable" She said turning back around. 

"Still mad I'm fucking Marco?" Shelly asked smiling. 

Raven turns back around taking a deep breath.  "No baby I'm not.  Hope you having fun just being a hoe for him" Raven said giving off a fake smile

"What you say? " Shelly said getting in her face. 

Raven laughs getting closer to her face "If you like being a hoe to a nigga that don't want you than be my guest" She said

Shelly stole off Raven in the shop.  They begin to fight.  Shelly grabs Raven hair throwing her on the ground trying to get on top of her.  Raven got up in time seeing Danny and Eve breaking it up.  Raven pushed Danny out her way swinging on Shelly again. 

"Yo! " Danny said seeing Raven hitting her all in the face. 

Raven had so much anger in her Shelly just had to be the one to bring it out.  Raven on top of Shelly hittng her all in the face. "Bitch! " Raven said

"RAVEN STOP! " Eve said trying to get her off.  But Raven wouldn't.  She was blacked out.  She ain't care what happens next. 

The police rushed in grabbing Raven off Shelly.  Shelly gets up bleeding from the nose and lip.  Raven was bleeding From her lip.  They pushed Raven on the wall hard..

"YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THAT TO HER" Eve yells at the officer. 

Another officer comes pushing up on Eve. 

"Are you okay Officer Johnson? " A female officer said

"Yea.  Lock her up" Shelly said

"Bullshit.  You hit her first THE FUCK" Danny said

Shelly smiles walking out holding a wash rag over her nose.  Danny pulls out her phone calling Steven..

At Steven and Marco house

"Got this shit to serve later.  We good on the pills? " Steven asked

"Yeah nigga.  And we made the money back you lost.  Plus more" Kam said

"My nigga" Steven said dabbing Kam up. 

"Aye I got y'all though.  Go to the back and that duffle bag" he said to Kam..

Kam got up going to the back.  He comes back sitting the duffle bag on the table.  Steven opened it. He hands everybody a bag full of cash. 

"What's this for? " Quan asked

"Y'all deserve a little something" Steven said handing them over 100k in cash "Aye don't spend that shit with in a week.  Invest" Steven said seeing his phone ring.  "Yo" He answered. 

"Raven just beat the fuck out of Shelly and they locked her up" Danny said

Steven stands up.  "What you mean she's locked up?"

"Shelly came in starting with her.  Hitting her first.  Raven whooped her.  And she end up locking her up"

Steven hangs up grabbing his keys.  "Told your ass to stop fucking with these bitches man" Steven said looking at Marco. 

"Nigga what? "

"Shelly and Raven just got to fighting in the shop.  Now Raven locked up" Steven said

"WHAT? " Marco said going with Steven. 

They pulled up to the jail house getting out seeing if she had any bond. They walked inside Marco sees Shelly. 

"Come here" Marco said mad as fuck. 

They walked outside while Steven stay inside. 

"Cut it off" Marco said talking about her recorder and camera

Shelly turns it off seeing him mad.  "What? "

"Get her out" He said walking in her face.

"Or what?" Shelly said smiling. 

Marco chokes her squeezing.  "You think I give a fuck about you being a cop bitch.  You know I'll have you dead by tomorrow" He said in her ear. 

"You choking me" She said grabbing his hand. 

Marco looks at her in the eyes "Go Get her out" He said pushing her. 

Marco and Steven waited 3 hours seeing Raven come out.  Raven walks to the car seeing Marco and Steven get out. 

Raven ain't say nothing just got in the car sitting back.  She was still boiling from the fight earlier.  Now she wants to fight Marco.