42

They decided to go to the rooftop bar.  They get out going to the top.  They walked in seeing it's distant crowd. 

The ladies walked to the bar

The ladies walked to the bar. While the guys grabbed a table. 

"Damn this a vibe"Eve said

"Yes.  I'm feeling it already" Naomi said

They order a bottle of wine and the bottle of Hennessey.  The girls turned around seeing 4 girls up on the guys. 

"Already? " Eve said laughing

"Guess we have to beat up some more bitches" Danny said

Raven and the girls walk over there. Raven see the girl rubbing her hand on Marco shirt while he sitting down.   Raven grabs her hand.  "He's off limits" Raven said stepping between. 

"Damn" Marco said seeing her Raven put her ass all in his face.  He grabs her waist. 

The girl laughs.

"Something funny?"

"No. Just seen something fine," she said taking a sip of her liquor

Raven laughs "Yeah I know.  But baby you not even his type. Type of bitch who gets fucked from the back.  Face not to valid for me" Marco laughs.

"Damn Raven" Danny said laughing.

"Biitch my face is valid fuck" she said..

"Call me a bitch again" Raven said walking up to her

Marco gets up pushing Raven back a little.  "Ain't worth it" he said laughing. 

The girls walked away.  Raven looks at Marco.  "You was just letting that shit happen"

"Happen to fast baby" He said reaching for a kiss..

Raven pushed his chest avoiding his kiss.  "Don't!"

"Alright.  My bad. Come here" he said grabbing her neck.  "Love you"

"Ummhumm" She said.

"I do.  And I want you to move back in with me" He said grabbing the bottle from Kam pouring him a shot taking it back. 

"No.  I just moved into my house"

"Well I'm moving in,"

"No! " Raven said laughing

"Why not, ? " he said raising his eyebrow. 

Raven ain't say nothing just looks at him.

"Right! " he said

"Well it's not just up to me, "

"Fuck them. "Marco said

Raven laughs "I need you to get it together.  Let's make a deal"

"What? "

"When you open your club and you give up that drug shit up. than maybe"

"Bet! " he said kissing her. "Watch how fast that shit happen "

The next day

The decided to meet down in the cafeteria for breakfast. Everybody was already down there when Raven and Marco walks in. 

"Morning y'all" Raven said sitting down. 

"So what's the plans for today? " Kam asked

"We have plans" Eve said

"We do? " Raven asked looking at Eve.

"Yeah.  I have a lot plan for us girls"

"I know that's right" Raven said

"Hell nah! " Steven said

"Baby you thought we was gone be stuck with y'all all week? " Eve said

The girls laughs.  "Actually we have to go" Eve said getting up.  "Glad y'all look good.  So ladies"

Raven gets up.  Grabbing another bite of her eggs.  Marco gets up grabbing her arm. "Aye don't be on nothing" he said going in his wallet giving her his gold card. 

"Oh so I can spend spend? " Raven said smiling

"Don't over do it"

"Ain't like I can't give it back"

He smiles giving her a kiss seeing them walk out. 

"Shit what y'all on? " Quan asked

"Let's go to the weed shop" Kam said

The guys get up leaving out the hotel.  The rented another car.  They get in the car driving off.

"Aye letting y'all niggas know I'm getting out the game" Marco said..

"Nigga what? "

"Yeah.  Raven wants me too.  That's why I'm opening up this club.  We getting serious"

"pussy whipped" Kam said

They all laughed

"Nah nigga.  Getting old. " He said

"Night only 28" Steven said laughing

"shut up" Marco said laughing.  "Y'all need to think about what y'all gone do too. So come and be my partners in this.  We still gone make money everyday" Marco asked

"Sounds good. We gone have strippers and shit? " Kam asked

"Everything.  I was already in contact with some contractors about building my own.  Just need to make drop this money it"

"Aye we down with you. " Steven said