CHAPTER 6

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It took everything she had to tear herself away from Izumi. But she had things to take care of.

First, she went back to her apartment and just as she expected, her letter was there.

She opened it and witnessed All Might himself in her message. He congratulated her for making it and for saving Izumi in the process, which earned her some rescue point. This boosted her points significantly along with her ranking.

She was satisfied with making it. The first step was now complete. For now, her parents were safe.

Now to start the preparations for when school actually begins.

According to All Might, UA was switching to dormitories this year to protect its students from rising villain activity.

'That's going to work to my advantage. Though it shouldn't take them too long to figure out that there's a spy leaking information. I have to be careful...' she thought to herself as she readied her things.

"One week from now. That's when my mission begins. I have to do my best.." she sighs thinking back to her friend.
"I'm sorry Deku, I hope you can forgive me. But I have to do what's best for my family. Don't worry though, I won't let you get hurt. Shigaraki may be a man child....but I know he's not the one pulling the strings. If I can leak information back and forth, the League and the heroes should end up duking it out. And for my sake, I really hope the heroes win."

She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. "It's showtime."

**One week later**

The time to move into the dorms finally arrived.

Each of the lucky students joining the prestigious school looked forward to this day.

Ochako stood in front of the gate. She hadn't been here since the exam. The realization kept dawning on her. This was it.

As she was mentally preparing herself for her task to come..
She felt herself being tackled into a hug.

"Chako!!" Izumi shouted.

"Deku!!"

"I missed you! We haven't talked that much since we found out we were coming here."

Ochako rubbed the back of her head "I'm really sorry. It's just been hectic this past week."

"It's ok! I'm just glad we're finally here." Izumi smiled. "Sooooooo!" She twirls around with a pose "What do you think?"

(She's wearing the UA uniform with a skirt and a messed up tie.)

'Cute..' Ochako thought.

"Weeeeell I guess you look alright." Ochako teased

Izumi pouted "Meanie.."

Ochako laughed and hugged her "You look amazing Izumi."

That made Izumi blush brightly "N-Now you're just embarrassing me...but..thank you."

"No problem." Ochako laughs "Come on! Let's get settled in before class." She says before grabbing Izumi by the hand and pulling her along.

"Sure!" Izumi replies as she's ragdolled through the campus.

**Moments later**

"Here we are!!" Ochako exclaims, dragging a mangled Izumi.

"Y-Yea.." she says in a deathly tone.