CHAPTER 23

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*PANDORA'S POV*

I stood in front of the classroom doors for a few moments before stepping in.

All eyes were instantly on me. I could hear their collective gasps as they took in my appearance. It made me angry. This entire situation filled me with rage, but just then I felt something..

"Baku..."

He hugged me. I was taken aback. I don't remember this hot-headed pomeranian ever showing me affection before..even when I was Izumi.

"I'm sorry.." he said in a tone filled of anguish.

"What ar.."

"I wasn't there for you.. I wasn't strong enough to see you like this. I'm so sorry."

"K-Kacchan..it's fine." I blushed. What!?! Why am I...

"Hey Katsuki.. You're kinda choking her." Uraraka chimed in. Thanks pink cheeks.

"Sorry." He pulled away and returned to his seat.

I gathered myself and fixed my tie. I then took a deep breath and spoke loudly.

"Hello everyone. It's been a minute, hasn't it? For those of you that lack common sense or just overall decency, I'd like to ask that you not stare. Yes, I've been through hell. My mother is dead too in case you weren't aware." That tugged at my heart. "So if we could pretend things were normal, even if only slightly, I'd appreciate it. And just to reiterate, do not stare at my face. If I catch you, I'll make sure that the others have a reason to stare at your face." I said coldly.

The look on their faces was priceless. After my little announcement, I took my seat. Uraraka sat next to me.

"Wasn't that a little much for your first day back?"

"Of course not. I intended to send a message. The message has been relayed." I answered back.

The rest of class went by uneventful. Good.

Uraraka kept following me around as usual through most of the day. I didn't mind..she had her uses. Thankfully though, she had to use the bathroom.

'Pandora.' I heard a voice in my head.

"Father." I whispered casually.

'I see you're doing well.'

I gritted my teeth, "Well? Surely you're joking."

'I most certainly am not. Your strength is almost back to normal. It's been too long since I've sensed your energy.'

"Funny what happens when you lock someone away in their own subconscious." I retorted.

'A necessary measure, I assure you.'

"Spare me. What do you want?"

'What? Can a father not check on his daughter's well being?'

"Not you. You're not the type. So I ask again, what do you want?" I'm not putting up with his shit today.

I can hear him laughing in my head.