CHAPTER 5

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"How could you Uraraka!!? How could you betray me!! I trusted you! I thought we were friends!!" Izumi shouted with tears in her eyes.

"W-Wait!! You don't understand..I didn't mean for any of this to happen! I just wanted to help my family!"

"No.. you used me. You..You're the reason I'm dead."

"What?" Ochako's eyes widen as Izumi is suddenly covered in blood and mangled.

The corpse points at Ochako "Because of you.."

"No!! Nooo!!" Ochako grabs her hair and pulls it as her mind goes haywire.

"CHAKO!!!"

Ochako opens her eyes in both horror and unease. She sits up in a cold sweat as Izumi looks on in concern.
"Chako what happened? You started screaming in your sleep. You're also soaked in sweat!!"

'It was just a dream..' she thinks to herself.

She forces a nervous smile "Sorry, I must've had a nightmare. I'm ok, promise."

Izumi smiles "Ok, but if you need to talk, I'm here for you."

'I don't deserve her..but I promise I'll figure this out Izumi.' Ochako thought

"Thanks Deku!" She replied with a genuine smile.

Izumi giggles "No problem. Wanna try to go back to sleep?"

Ochako nods, still a bit embarrassed.

"Why don't you s-sleep in my bed then? In case y-you get scared again.." Izumi suggests with a blush.

'Yess!!' Is what Ochako wanted to shout, but she settled for a more mellow approach.
"Sure..thanks again Deku."

The two friends cuddle close in the bed and begin to once again drift to sleep.

"Hey Deku."

"Yea?"

"Can you hold my hand?"

Izumi smiles "Of course."

With smiles on their faces and a new found warmth in their hearts, the two finally fall back asleep.

**The following morning**

Ochako woke up feeling refreshed and also an odd weight on her chest.

She pulled up the covers and looked down to find a tuft of green hair.

Izumi was sleeping soundly.

She took this opportunity to once again get a good luck at her friend.

She was so pretty in Ochako's eyes.

Those freckles on her face only added to the cuteness that was Izumi Midoriya. That and her messy green hair that refused to be tamed.

Ochako played with her hair for a bit, enjoying the tranquility of the morning and the sudden peace that she felt..a peace that she hadn't been able to enjoy for a long time.

She looked at her friend intensely. Memorizing every little detail about her flawless face.

She was so absorbed that she failed to notice Izumi waking up.

The gaze that Izumi witnessed from her friend made her heart skip a beat.

The two were at a loss as they simply stared at the other. Not moving or speaking. A silent comfort in eachother's company.