CHAPTER 18

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It was a rather chilly Thursday at U.A.

Many of the students were getting ready for tomorrow's field trip to the USJ. They were all excited..and training was at the forefront of their minds.

Our two heroines were no exception, though of course they still left plenty of time to spend together.

Their training was progressing at a decent rate. They were making their moves sharper and honing their already incredible moves.

Izumi was using One for All: Full Cowling today at 15% with little trouble. Thankfully, their hadn't been any accidents since that close call a few days ago.

She threw several quick strikes, followed by some kicks. It felt good. Her quirk surged through her nicely.

She couldn't help but grin.

'Huh?' She thought to herself. 'Why did I feel the need to smile like that? Weird..'

She shrugs it off and continues training.

Ochako is hard at work too.
Though she's training with Bakugou

The hothead managed to convince her to talk this time and he wasn't letting it go.

"I'm telling you there's something wrong with her. She needs psychological help..not just a physical." Bakugou warns as he spars with her.

"You're overreacting..plus she'd never agree to it." She responds while dodging and striking back.

"Round Face..she trusts you more than me now...if you can't convince her then something bad is going to happen. And we'll both regret it." He says seriously.

"Tch.." she grits her teeth and goes to punch him.

He easily grabs her fist and pulls her close, "I warned you that if she gets hurt..I'd end you."

"She's fine.." she responds back with a light blush.

Unknown to them, someone was watching them intently. Glaring daggers at the sight.

Izumi.

'Why are they so close? Since when? What are they saying!?!' She strains to hear and see them more closely. 'Is C-Chako....BLUSHING!!' She internally yells.

"Come on..help me help her. I only want what's best for her." He says, softening his tone and expression.

"Ok..what do I need to do? Just ask her?"

"Tactfully.." he stresses.

"Fine. I'll try. No promises though." She says a bit worried.

She suddenly feels someone grabbing her shoulder. This individual puts enough pressure to almost break it.

"Aaagh!!" Ochako shouted in pain as she turned to see Izumi glaring at her. Eyes as red as blood and an expression that could steal her very soul. It terrified her.

"What the hell are you doing Chako?"

"D-Deku! You're hurting me!" She shouts while holding back tears.

Bakugou pushes Izumi away subconsciously.
"What's wrong with you Deku!??"

"What's wrong with me!?! What's wrong....WITH ME!!!? What were you doing to MY girlfriend, Bakugou!!!???" Izumi shouts at the top of her lungs, garnering the attention of the entire class along with other students in the area.