CHAPTER 29

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha. Published and licensed by Shonen Jump, Viz Media, and Funimation. PLEASE support the official release of this amazing story!!!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What kind of hero do you want to be?" Those words echoed in the deepest parts of her consciousness.

"I want.....to save everyone." She muttered.

It had been a week of constant training. Her connection with One for All had grown considerably stronger.

Not just that, though..

'Guess we're finally on the same page.' Izumi teased.

"Well, it's not like I'm evil...anymore." Pandora shot back.

'I'm in your head. You can't keep secrets from me. You were never..'

"Yea, Yea, I know." Pandora interrupted. "I just.. I miss mom. That's all. I still can't believe she's gone. What makes it worse is that..fa.. All for One probably had a hand in it." She gritted her teeth.

'Most likely.. but we can't focus on revenge. Ok? If we rush in, we might fail to save Chako. We can't risk that.' Izumi reasoned.

"I know Izu...I know. I'm trying here, ok?" She pouted and turned to lay on her side.

'Ok. I won't push you, Pan.'

"No, I'm sorry. I'm still pretty emotional. Just on the opposite side of the spectrum as you." She giggled weakly.

'No kidding.' Izumi teased.

"Jokes aside, do you think she's ok?" Pandora asked.

'I like to believe that she's still alive and well. I don't want to think about any scenario in which she isn't.'

"Right." Pandora nodded.

'Let's stay positive, ok?'

"Ok."

Her phone went off.

Pandora jumped off her bed and picked it up.

"Hel.."

"Do you miss her?" A feminine voice asked.

Pandora frowned, "Who is this?"

"Not important, but do you know what is? My question. Do you miss your little friend?" She asked tauntingly.

"If you're talking about Chako, then you better hope there's not a hair out of place because I'll k..."

*Dial tone*

Pandora looked at the deadline lividly, "That little bit..."

'Language!!!' Izumi interrupted.

"Ughh, hop off for once, Izu! It's not that big a deal!"

The phone vibrated, and she noticed a new message from an unknown number. It had an address.

"Perfect. An ambush."

'I am honestly surprised I didn't have to say something.' Izumi whispered.

"I'm emotional. Not stupid." Pandora countered.

'Could've fooled me.' Izu teased.

"Ok!!! So are we going or not."

'Well, the message never said to go alone. We should ask for some backup. Probably inform sensei and All Might too.'

"Right. Let's do that."

**ONE CONVERSATION LATER**

"What do you mean I can't go!?" Pandora complained.

"Young Midoriya, this is obviously an attempt to lure you out. They're trying to capture you, and they're using young Uraraka to do it. Not only that, but you still don't have your license, meaning you can't legally perform hero duties. Let us handle this." All Might explained.

"Aaahg! This is stupid! I want to save Chako more than anyone! Just grant me permission to help, old man!"

Aizawa sighs, "Alright."

Both All Might and Pandora turned to stare at him.
"WHAT!?" They said simultaneously.

"Let her come. She's going to sneak out later anyway. Might as well be under our watchful eye than by herself." He reasoned.
"But let me make one thing clear. You stay with us. The moment you try anything by yourself, I'm taking you down." His hair rises up, and his eyes glow red.

Pandora gulped, "Understood sensei."

*TIMESKIP*

They were finally there.

It took some quick planning and favors called in to get the full police force involved in a timely manner. But they were finally ready.

Pandora was in her hero suit, her half mask on for the complete look.

"Just hold on a little longer, Chako. Im here." She said, stretching slightly.

She was determined to save her. No matter the cost, she would get her back today. She had to.

"Everyone ready?" Detective Tsukauchi called over the radio.

"Team 1, ready."

"Team 2, ready!"

"Team 3, ready."

All Might radioed in for his small team.
"Team 4 is here!"

Aizawa rolled his eyes.

Pandora giggled.

"Begin the operation." Tsukauchi called out.

The four teams began moving into the warehouse.

Once inside, all was quiet. The only noise is the soft footsteps of the pros and police that line the halls.

They move down, clearing room by room. Each one with its own little horrors to take in.

Experiments only half done. Corpses in others. No one is alive.. yet.

"This feels wrong." All Might commented.

"Are you surprised? It's going to be an ambush." Aizawa added.

"I understand, but even for an ambush, this feels very wrong." He continues, scanning his surroundings with particular care.

As they turn a corner to head down a different hall, they all feel a soft tremor as the building shakes for a very brief moment.

Shortly afterward, the radio comes to life as the other teams start to report in.

"We're under attack!!"

"They're everywhere!"

"What are these things!?"

"Retreat! Everyone get o..."

Radio silence.

"What just happened!?" Aizawa directs the question to All Might.

"I don't know, but it sounds like our ambush is worse than we imagined. I'm going to help them. You should get out of here with Young......" he looks back, and his eyes widen.

"Young Midoriya is gone!!" He announced.

Aizawa whips his head back to look at the now empty spot where she once stood.

'Damn it problem child..' he thought to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED...