Chapter 2 Murdock

He is irritated again with people, so he goes for a late night ride. He's behind an obviously drunk guy in a truck. Idiot! Next thing he sees is the ass run a car off the road. Asshole! I'm sure they are OK. I'll report it when I get back to the compound. He looks in his side mirror. Fuck! No movement! Guh!! He slows down and turns around. He stops at the car on its side. He walk around to the sunroof to look in. A lady is in there awake but not moving. He runs his hand through his hair. He doesn't want to get involved but there is Noone around. Grrr!! He grabs his phone and calls 911. He sees her phone on the ground and calls the first contact. " hi do you know the owner of this phone?"
"who's this and why do you have Selena phone?!"
The ambulance pulls up and one lady claims in to check on the girl. They are pulling her out and tell him they are taking her to VGH.
" she was in an accident and is on her way to VGH." he sees a car seat and swears" uh, does she have a kid? "
" yes, he is with us."
He hangs up and tells the officer by his bike he has the plate #of the other driver. Police ask him to follow them downtown.
At the station he tells them what he saw, then leaves.

3 days pass and he is his regular scary, silent and cranky self. He is on the couch in the clubhouse watching hockey when his leg rings. Wtf?! Oh shit! He has her phone. He answers, forgetting others are around and listening. " hello, umm you have my phone, can you bring it to me? " a quiet voice says.
"yeah what's the address?"
Everyone around him is just staring. He notices and growls, they all look away.