Chapter 8

Murdock is driving his truck on his way back from picking up his dogs.  Chunk his Rottweiler and mack his pit bull. He sees a car on the side of the road with its hood up. He will call the tow truck when he gets home, so he doesn't have to talk to irritating people.
Oh fuck! It's little man and he's screaming. Wtf?!  He slams on the breaks when he sees Selena holding her hand up its covered in a cloth but it's Completely red with blood.
"hey hon, what happened?" Kyle sees Murdock and stops crying which causes lacie to stop too. The baby(lacie) stares at Murdock then starts to giggle. Murdock is stunned.
"my car went boom then smoke was everywhere, I pulled over and it quit. Tried to fix it but cut my hand on something"
"can I give you guys a ride?"
"yes, please. I will call a town truck once I find a garage"
" no worries my dear, I called one for you. I'll take you guys to lunch,"
"McDonald's mudock, pleeeease!"
Murdock laughs and says "k little man, lunch then I'll take you to where you are going"
They put the car seats up in his truck and pile in. Lacie sees the dogs and squeels trying to pet them. Kyle is giggling and getting kisses from them. Murdock is shocked. They usually ignore people. He shakes his head and drives to mcds.  Then Selena tells him the way to her old house. He stitches her up then offers to stay until she hears from the garage. He helps put her furniture in a sell pile and keep pile,while the kids eat.  The garage calls and they lock up and head down there.