Chapter 13

They get back and grab the kids and take them to the cabin to grab overnight bags.
They arrive at Murdocks cabin, more like a log house. It's huge!  Kyle says wow dad, is this your house?!  Both adults jaws drop and look at eachother. " uh, yeah little man. How would you like to stay here?"
"yay!" And he un-clips his seat and falls out of the truck with a giggle, gets up and runs to the dogs.
Murdock takes Lacie out of her seat and carries her to the house. Selena is still in shock and has a tear running down her cheek.
Inside is huge and completly open. They let Selena crawl on the floor and Murdock pulls Selena into a hug "Welcome home babe" "are you OK? Is it ok he called me dad? I feel like their dad"
" yeah, just caught me off guard"
"me too Lena"
They take the kids upstairs to their new rooms. Gets them settled in. Both fall asleep in their new beds" you can decorate them however this week. I have a run to go on."  she looks sad. He explained months ago all about his life.
"OK"
"treat this house as your own Lena. I was planning on building onto that side, make the house bigger. Think about anything you want or need in a house, the guys can do anything" he kisses her head and pulls her down the hall to the master bedroom.
It's beautiful and the bathroom is like a spa. He grabs her face and turns her to him. He kisses her gently, while grabbing her ass. She moans and he looses it, he uses his tongue and asks for entrance into her mouth. Things get steamy. Selena can feel her panties soaked, by one kiss. He pulls away and smiles. " it ok you sleep with me? I know it's fast, but I just need you beside me" she nods. She changes into pjs. They both get into bed. He pulls her closer to him and lays her head on his chest. She falls asleep fast. He rolls over so they are spooning and he falls asleep too. This is the happiest he has ever been.