Court

2 months later...
Myles got a new court date. The judge was appalled that Noone really informed Selena about court. Myles tells Selena and Murdock they judge is pissed at the gartells for lying.
Selena had her and the kids last name changed to her maiden name Rodriguez.
The kids are at the compound with the ladies.
Court begins and the Gartrells won't even look at Selena. Their lawyer accused Selena of coherting with criminals therefore putting the children in danger. Myles proved Murdock has a successful construction business and there was no proof of criminal activity.  He had psychologist reports and doctor check ups for both kids. 
The judge was angry about her time being wasted and throws the case out. But she has some last words for the Gartrells " I am deeply disturbed by your sneaky back handedness of this. I would be surprised if she ever let's you back into these kids lives." she gets up and walks out.
Selena and her friends hug. The Gartrells walk by and make a disgusted face at them. " our son, your husband, would be livid if he saw the trash you subject his kids to" 
"my husband would be happy because these men care for our kids so much and take such good care of us. So don't even! I am really sad my kids won't ever get to see their only living grandparents again. But they have adopted Steve here as their grandpa and he spoils them. " she grins and they all walk out and get on their bikes in their fancy court clothes. Selena looks at them and giggles as they drive off.