[ t w o ]

t w o
b l o o d l u s t

THE FIRST RULE TO BE A SEALGAIR IS TO LEARN ACCEPT YOUR DESTINY

Family is a powerful thing, and her family legacy was to hunt supernatural beings. All kinds of supernatural beings.

For Amelia was hard to believe at first that the supernatural even existed, but after hours of talking, she finally accepted her destiny to be a supernatural hunter.

The second rule to be a Sealgair is to promise to protect human raise from the supernatural. Even if it meant sacrificing the things you love.

It was crystal clear.

She knew that the supernatural was back in Beacon Hills, and now she also understood why was she so attracted to kill Scott McCall.

The joke at the woods wasn't a joke anymore.

Scott McCall was a werewolf, and she couldn't let her father find out about it.

If her father finds out that Scott is a werewolf, he would kill him with no mercy, without even thinking it twice.

She couldn't let that happen for any motive. Scott was her friend, and by letting him live she was finally paying the debt that has been bugging her all these years.

She also knew that there was another hunter family in Beacon Hills that moved as soon as they found out the supernatural was back. The difference was that they were only werewolf hunters, meaning that they had mercy over most supernatural creatures. That wasn't the case with the Sealgair.

It's die... or die...

That's why she decided to keep Scott close to her, because she knew that people were after him. She had to keep him safe.

"Amelia, Amelia," Stiles called her as she arrived to the lacrosse field. She left the bags on the bleachers and turned around to look at the guy. "Scott won't listen but you sure will."

"Okay, Stiles, just because we went on a field trip yesterday does not mean—"

"My dad found animal hair on the body they found on the woods. It was wolf hair..."

There were more werewolves. One of them killed the girl and she was going to find it. She also knew that the two best friends were going to find soon or later Scott's real identity.

Stiles was smart, he would connect the dots.

There was only one way to protect Scott McCall, and it was by keeping him next to her.

"Wolf hair? That's impossible."

"I know... I have to go practice now, but meet us later. I have a theory." Amelia nodded as Stiles ran towards the field.

It was the final day of the tryouts and the Coach was going to reveal the team for this season. Amelia sat down and Allison was quick to join her, sitting next to her.