[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]

t h i r t y  s e v e n
g r o u n d e d

AMELIA IGNORED THE CALLS OF THE DEPUTIES AS SHE WALKED INSIDE THE STATION, BEING GUIDED BY SCOTT'S VOICE

"Although a restraining order is a new low," she heard Melissa's voice from one of the hallways, "that I didn't think that you would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The completely bizarre behavior, the late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up that chemistry test that you missed."

She stood behind one of the walls, waiting for a right time to make her appearance.

"I missed a chemistry test?" Even Amelia wanted to punch the guy.

"Really, Scott? Really?" The woman asked her son. "I have to ground you. I'm grounding you. You are grounded."

"What about work?" Scott asked his mother, and Amelia really wanted to appear.

"Fine. Other than work. And no TV."

The TV's broken.

"The TV's broken," recalled Scott, and Amelia nodded. She lived in the same house after all.

"Then no computer," snapped Melissa quickly.

"I need the computer for school."

Scott was really making his way to miss this punishment, and he was succeeding.

"Then, no, uh... No Stiles."

Amelia raised her eyebrows. Low...

"What... no Stiles!?" She heard her boyfriend exclaim and she quickly let herself be visible.

"No Stiles!" Yelled Melissa. "And no more car privileges. Give me your keys." Scott proceeded to give Melissa his keys before the woman looked behind her son. "Oh, Amelia, did you just get out of work? This late?"

Scott and Stiles quickly turned around, looking at the girl. Her hair was a mess, her shirt was ripped off like her pants, her wrists were burned and she was wearing Derek's leather jacket, while her makeup was a complete disaster.

"Yeah, Mrs. McCall..." she whispered. "What happened here?"

"You can ask Scott as you'll be driving him to school from now on," told her Melissa before looking at her son. "What is going on with you? Is this about Allison?"

But she couldn't hear the end to that conversation as she got distracted by Stiles walking towards her, slowly, his hazel eyes looking directly into her as he approached his girlfriend, trying not to hyperventilate when, each time he got closer, he noticed the wounds in her body.

The guy gently placed his hands on top of her cheeks, caressing them with his thumb as he stared at the girl, no word leaving his mouth.

"I'm fine," she whispered, smiling a bit. "I just... I need to see if Lizzie's okay but... I'm just glad you are."