[ f o u r ]

f o u r
t h a t  l a c r o s s e  g a m e

     THE TRIO ARRIVED AT DEREK HALE'S HOUSE, GETTING OUT OF THE BLUE JEEP AS SOON AS HE LEFT

THE TRIO ARRIVED AT DEREK HALE'S HOUSE, GETTING OUT OF THE BLUE JEEP AS SOON AS HE LEFT. While Stiles and Scott were carrying shovels, Amelia was carrying her weapons. She figured that if she had to get into a fight with Derek Hale, she had to be prepared.

"Wait, something's different," pointed out Scott as they walked towards the side of the house.

"Different how?" Asked Stiles.

"I don't know," the werewolf whispered.

"Why do you have to be so cryptic all the time?" Defended the hunter as she tried to carry the normal bow and the crossbow at the same time. "Just say what's on your mind, stop being so mysterious."

Scott exhaled before walking towards the pile of dirt.

"Let's get this over with."

The girl watched as the two best friends began to dug. She left the crossbow inside her bag and put her normal bow around her chest, with her arrows behind her.

"Is it really necessary all those weapons?" Asked Stiles as he kept digging, the girl nod.

"Derek is a born-werewolf. Which mean he wasn't bitten, he was born being one." Scott raised his eyebrows. "He had the best teachers in the world. He's an experienced werewolf who isn't afraid to kill. And if he's the one that bit you, Scott, he's an alpha. Do you know what an alpha is capable of doing to me? He can kill me in two seconds, and he can kill you in a minute, Scott. That's why I'm not taking my chances. If he comes back, leave it to me."

Scott realized that it was better not to question Amelia's way to function. She may be a hunter in training, but she was good at what she did. And she was scary. He was finally starting to notice that it was better having her on his side.

"Stop, stop, stop," yelled Stiles to Scott. The girl was quick to put an arrow on her bow as she approached the guys, noticing the hole was way bigger than the last time she checked.

"Everything alright?" She asked, but there wasn't a response.

Stiles and Scott started using their hand to continue digging the dirt, and Amelia was too curious to not watch what they were gonna find.

"Hurry!" Yelled Scott.

"I'm trying," defended Stiles. "Did he have to tie the thing in like 900 knots?"

"I'll do it," said Scott, helping Stiles.

Amelia looked around the woods, seeing if Derek was coming, but finding nothing. She cleared her throat before looking back at the hole, just in time to see Scott and Stiles jumping out of it.

"What!?" Exclaimed the girl. "What is it!?"

"What the hell is that!?" Yelled Stiles.

Amelia looked inside, noticing there was the head of a black wolf covered with a dusty blanket, the smell that came from it made her dizzy.